LOVE SPELL part 15

15*

Shehnaaz's phone was ringing on her table.  She didn't pick it up as she was in the washroom.  She was standing under the shower and crying up-to her heart's content.
  'He didn't even call me.  Ye Keysa insaan hai?   Agar priority nehi deni thi to itna acting kiyun kiya?  Har ladkiyo se eyse chipakne ka kya matlab? I will never talk with you Dr.  Shukla . You are just like everyone else.' The wall was the only listener to her cry. She was bursting out all the pain she got,  on to the wall. 

Sidharth was worried for Shehnaaz . His 4 or 5 calls went unanswered. 'Why the hell does she always behave  like a child?  How would I know that she is safe? ' he yelled.  Shefali was in a cyber cafe . There was nobody in the room.  Sidharth called  her again and this time the house owner lady picked it up.  Sidharth sighed in relief and asked _
' Shehnaaz ghar main hai na? '
' Ap Sidharth Shukla ji bol rehe hai kya?' she asked.
_' Ji haa.  Wo Kaha hai?'
_' wo ek ghante k upar ho geya, naha rehi hai,  washroom se  nikal  hi nehi rehi . Main bhi pareshan hu,  firse bimaar na pad jaye ye bachchi! '
Sidharth cried like a child _' usko please bahar le aiye , I'm afraid she is not OK! '
Shehnaaz's auntie again hits the door and asked _' Sana beta,  bahar ajaa beta,  tere Sir ne phone kiya,  baat nehi karegi? '
Sidharth could hear a loud ' No ' over the phone. And the lady asked him to cut the call. 

His mom was in the kitchen.  He hugged her from behind and she turned around saying _
' Baat hogeyi usse? '
' Maine kya kiya mom?  Uski auntie bol rehi hai she has been taking shower since a hour and now on ! I'm confused mom.  Wo hurt to nehi ho geyi? '
_' Calm down Sid.  Kuch nehi hua,  let her manage it herself.  Jo bhi ho rha hai hone de. '
_' OK ' he said and laid down on his bed . He didn't dare to call her again and decided to sort out the problem in the next morning .

Shefali asked almost ten times that what happened in the last evening and she was as quiet as a dumb person.  She was thinking ' ye kya ho rha hai mere saath,  har roz ro rehi hu, har roz .  eyse nehi chal sakta. Waheguruji,  this is the last time I'm wiping off my tears.  Bless me please.'
And she reached her university in a completely normal mood. Actually in a better mood.  She was laughing loudly while giving directions to the drama team.  She gave high five to Vishal when he said ' Shehnaaz madam  akeli hi puri team pe bhari padgeyi!  Yaar,  teri management kamaal ki hai! '
Shefali could sense something wrong in his behavior, but didn't tell it to Shehnaaz , she didn't want to spoil her good mood. 

Sidharth was in the staffroom when he saw Shehnaaz,  passing through the corridor holding a guy's arm who was giggling like the happiest kid.  Sidharth didn't know Vishal as he was a student of Physics . Sidharth just wanted to punch through his face.  Vishal even gave her a hug and took her up in his arms ( in a friendly way)  . Sidharth was shocked to see her like that.  He never expected that at all. 

He waited the rest of the whole day to get a glimpse of her but couldn't see her again.  He dialed her number for once but ultimately cut the call before it could be answered.  After the classes he went to the library with the slightest hope in his mind that she would come.  He lost the peace of his mind but couldn't blame her for that even if he wanted to. 

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें