LOVE SPELL part 8

8*

The next morning Shehnaaz woke up early.  She was excited,  she doesn't know the reason but her intuition said her something special may happen today . She usually wears simple outfits.  But today she put on a beautiful lavender coloured salwar suit with yellow and green embroidery . She dressed up with some light weight bangles,  very light makeup,  soft pink lip color.  She left her hair straight and opened and used her most favourite perfume.   Shefali who was noticing her with a smile on her face,  finally asked _' university k bad ya university main hi? Timing kya hai ?' Shehnaaz could not get it,  she didn't pay much attention either. She just said _' nehi maloom'
Shefali didnot leave the chance to tease her _' what do you mean?  Tera date hai aur kab hai Tujhe nehi maloom?  Chal Chal,  over smart ban mat '
_' Tu pagal hai?  Keysa date.  Koi date vate nehi hai meri,  o ab samjh aya, ye salwar k liye?  Isn't it pretty,  my dadi's gift......'
_'it's really pretty.  Ar Tu bhi normal time k one hour pehle se hi ready ho rehi hai.  Khuch gadbad to nehi.  Vaag ke shadi to nehi karnewali Tu? '
_' Thappad bajega tere muh pe , Chal Tu bhi ready ho jaldi ,  class start ho jayega Shukla Ji ka '
_' Ohho Shukla Ji  ! By the way it sounds way better than Khadoos.  He's really nice, hai na?'
_' Ha,  I had no idea,  he is such a gentle person! He cares a lot for everyone.'
_' No Sana, not everyone.  I noticed the change in his behavior.  He cares a lot about you.  Mujhe to sachme lagta hai unko tujhse Pyaar ho geya hai. That day,  when you fainted and he brought you home,  he looked really worried.  Barbar bol raha tha koi other medical issues to nehi hai,  he even wanted you to take to the hospital.  Wo to aunty Ji ne rok liya.  She said_hum samhal Lenge'.
Happiness was bubbling inside her but she tried to look normal.  She said _' Tujhe hi ye Sab khuch feel ho rha hai,  mujhe to khuch bhi feel nehi hota.  Kya pata what is his intention .'
_' mujhe lagta hai Shukla ji ko love at first sight ho geya.  Class Mai itne sare students k beech main tujhko notice nehi kiya lekin tune jab unko piche se rok liya, pen return kiya , he noticed you for the first time. Ohho Ohho ladki vigi vagi siiii.....' Shefali burst into laughter. 
Shehnaaz didn't show to pay much attention.  She became busy in reading her class notes .
            *    *    *

The first hour of that day's schedule starts.  Sidharth was registering the attendance of the students.  As Shehnaaz's name came , his eye searched her among the students.  He could see her,  he paused for a little while and again started registering . The class was impressive as usual.  When he teaches hour passes like a few minutes, the students think.  And when he leaves the class,  students starts discussing about the various aspects of his lectures. 
At the end of the class,  the departmental representative started listing the name of the students who wanted to participate in the teachers' day celebration.  Shehnaaz didn't participate in any event,  rather she enlisted her name as a volunteer in the management and organizers' team. 
She was passing through the corridor when she heard someone called her. 

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें