LOVE SPELL part 14

14*

' How about going to a shopping mall today? ' He asked the way someone tries to divert a kid's attention over something. It was obviously a better way to lift up her mind. She felt relieved and giggled. They left the library and went to his car.
Shehnaaz stopped before getting into the car and looked at Sidharth who stood there holding the open door for her. She asked _' Everybody is watching us, na? '
_' So what ? Does it make any difference? Now get in please I'm super hungry, I need to eat!'
Sitting in the car she asked ' why didn't you eat something from the canteen? '
_' time nehi mila, I promised someone that I'll be in the library as soon as my schedule ends' he said looking at her with the side of his eyes. She fastened the seatbelt and looked at him making a fake angry face. She's was really tired and within a few minutes she slept leaning her head on the glass of the side window . He felt blissful looking at her sleeping face.
He murmured _' kitni bholi si bachchi hai ye . I never saw a girl so naive and pure in my life .'

He stopped his car near the entrance of the mall and called her very tenderly_' Shehnaaz, Sh......' and she opened her eyes. She was very embarrassed realizing that she slept off the whole way upto the mall. Sidharth couldn't help laughing at this sleepyhead and opened the door for her to come out.
They entered the mall and Sidharth asked making a baby face ' I want to eat something '. Shehnaaz without saying anything proceeded towards the elevator and he went behind her. They reached the food court that was on the top most floor and took seat in a corner.

After a while Sidharth brought a large Cheeseburst nonveg overloaded pizza with some crushers and two frozen chocolate mousse trifles. It was completely according to his choice because she refused to give her opinion . She was too shy. Sidharth was keeping an eye on her all the time. She was repeatedly smiling keeping her face down and eyes closed. Sidharth found it extremely funny, ' such a kid ' he murmured.

After eating like a dinosaur he smiled contentedly. She was enjoying her mousse and watching him eating. After he finished eating, she said _' you were really hungry' .
_' Yes , today is my cheat meal day you know...... '
_' Oh, I see. ' She didn't stop yet, suddenly a lady appears out of nowhere and slapped on his back. She exclaimed in excitement
_' Oyeeh Sid! How are you doing man! '
An extremely surprised Sidharth turned back and getting up for the seat he gave her a tight friendly hug. He was visibly happy to see her.

At that very moment something started burning inside Shehnaaz and after feeling it she gets shocked. She was never a jealous girl, she thinks ' what is wrong with me ! ' She felt a sharp pain in her chest for the first time in her life and clenches her throat muscle to relieve that pain. She looked at Sidharth , and smiled with sad eyes. He introduced Shehnaaz with his closest doctorate degree class fellow in California University Riverside, Netra Sharma. Netra greeted Shehnaaz with a ' hi ' and looked at him suspiciously. Then they laughed and high fived each other.

She soon wanted to take leave and Sidharth offered her a ride saying _' Arreh, Netra sit . I'll drop you home! ' To Shehnaaz's surprise, she agreed and set every inch of Shehnaaz on fire. Shehnaaz just wanted to get rid of them and hated the idea of going out with Sidharth. She was cursing herself
_' kiyun apne aap ko zaleel kiya? Kya soch rehi thi, this Khadoos belonged to you? Oh no Sana, how could be so wrong? '
She suddenly said_ ' Sir, may I leave now, I remember I have something to do . Thanks for the treat .' She didn't wait for a moment, didn't wait for him to respond and headed towards the elevator.
She was literally running through the food court, Sidharth too ran behind her to stop her but she disappeared like a magic! He was feeling frustrated .
Inside the elevator a soundless cry was clenching her heart, she felt like being ashamed to every human being inside the mall. Coming on the road she hurriedly crossed it and took a taxi.

After dropping Netra, he returned home. He was sad, so sad that he even forgot to call shehnaaz. His mom opened the door and seeing his face the first thing she said _'Ab kya ho geya ?'
He throws his phone on the bed and laid down on his armchair. After a few seconds he replied _ 'mom, ladkiya, kitni hi naive and innocent kiyun na ho, hamesha ladko se zyada
complicated hi hoti hai .' This was obviously not the answer to her question which made her more curious. She asked _' kahi Apni brilliant student se pareshan to nehi hai? '
A little smile showed up on his face . He couldn't help telling her the whole story but all the time he was defending himself by saying _' I don't know why she behaved so weirdly.'  His mom was listening to every detail very minutely.
After that she replied _' Hm, uska behavior normal hi hai. tu Pyaar ke maamlain main hamesha se hi gadha tha , abbhi bhi gadha hi hai.'
Sidharth became genuinely angry and asked _' Mom,  ye thik nehi hai.  Tell me what wrong did I do?'
_' Dekh, today Shehnaaz ka first date tha tere saath , aur tune usko uski hi date main outsider jeysa feel karvaya .  Arreh, koi eysa karta hain kya?  Netra ko drop nehi karta to kya ho jata?  Think how bad she felt for that ? Usko kya pata what's the relationship between you and Netra?  Tera kuch nehi ho sakta .'
_' mujhe kuch kehne ka mauka hi nehi diya usne, ek second main vanish ho geyi. Maine piche piche vaga lekin......' saying this he grabbed his forehead out of frustration.
Mom asked _' Baad main call kiya na tune? Ya wo bhi bhul geya? '
_' Oh noh ! I forgot! '
_' Useless ' she said making an extremely irritated face and left the room.
He didn't waste a moment and called her.

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें