LOVE SPELL part 9

9*

Shehnaaz turned back at him.  It was Vinit Merchant. Her class fellow. They do not share friendship but whenever they come across they greet each other with a smile.  Shehnaaz smiled at him as usual.  He came to her and ask ' You joined organizer team right? ' She nodded and said 'Yes '.
' Even I'm in the organizer team.  It will be fun , working together !' said a visibly happy Vinit.  Shehnaaz didn't know that but his close friends knew,  he had some sort of weakness for her.  Vinit tried to keep up the conversation but Shehnaaz stopped him midway saying ' Yaar,  I've something to do. Will talk to you later ' and she walked fast towards the library.  She had a strong intuition that she'd get to see him there . Sidharth was there as per her expectation and was busy reading a book.  Shehnaaz went to him and asked ' Excuse me Sir '.
His eyes moving form the book fell on her and   for a very short time he felt lost at that sight.  After that he went back to his conscious being,  cleared his throat and asked ' Yes. '
_' Sir I want to request you for some help.  Actually I'm in the organizer team for the annual teachers' day celebration and we want to use the auditorium for our rehearsal from tomorrow. '
_' OK ' making a clueless face he said .
_' vaise auditorium to rehearsal k liye 2 days pehle open hota hai but we want it earlier.  So can you please talk to the madam principal for that.  Hum bhi baat kar sakte they,  but you know her well......'  She indicated to the angry and moody nature of the principal . Sidharth got it what she was trying to say and said ' OK,  I'll try but I can't assure you , aur mujhe bhi daant par geyi to? ' saying that he looked at her face to see if she was smiling.  He couldn't resist himself from doing that.  She giggled like a kid and said
' To wo daant bhi kha lijiyega please , Achcha hum chalte hai. '
' Careful! ' he said watching her footsteps who was  already running . When she left ,  she left a smile on his face that lasted much longer than usual .
Returning to the class she shouted
' auditorium mil jayega,  get prepared for rehearsal ' . The organizer team was happy for her as she had used the best weapon to slay down madam principal . Vinit came to her and said ' quafi smart hai tu yaar !'
_ ' Yes.  I am ' she replied smiling. 

That day passed in the preparation of rehearsal.  They enlisted the names of students performing in different events and the fund they collected were more than sufficient.  It was 8'o clock at night and Shehnaaz was waiting for a phone call.  She kept her phone on the bed side table,  so that when he calls , she picks it up a little later.  Shehnaaz didn't know why she was doing that.  And the phone starts ringing,  called ID that shows up is ' Sidharth ( kullu) Sir ' . She picked up and said ' yes Sir.'
_'Wo auditorium ki baat ho geyi hai,  Kal se use karne diya jayega !'
_' Hhaaaww ! Thank you sooooooo much.  Thank you Sir! '
_' OK OK, but listen,  auditorium ka sirf  smaller portion hi use kar sakti ho aur ek key milega jo samhalke rakhni padegi,  anyone else would not take this responsibility .'
_ Alright Sir.  I'll keep that key .'
Saying that she stays silent and he couldn't find what else to say. ' The silence was being a bit awkward and breaking it he said
' I had something to........oh,  nevermind,  OK,  bye.  Take care. '
_'You too take care of yourself , Achcha ab phone rakhun?  ' she asked.
_' can you please talk for sometime? ' he sounded a little desperate.
_'Yes Sir,  aap bataiye kya batana hai.'
_' Nothing serious........actually tum kuch hi din pehle itni bimaar thi aur ye teachers' day mai itna involvement,  you'll be stressed up a lot.'
_'Don't worry sir.  I know I was tired.  That's why I'm not even performing and joined the organizer team.  Itni thodi si responsibilities to uthani padegi na?'
_'Hm, hm, you are right . OK,  bye,  phone rakh sakti ho.' She cut the call. 
When a guy likes a girl she usually knows it.  But Shehnaaz being Shehnaaz  she cannot feel that special vibes.  That's why she doesn't know about what Vinit feels for her and now she is not getting what Sidharth is trying to convey.

Sidharth was feeling a little embarrassed , he showed a lot of desperation to her.  ' ye ladki bhi na,  baat samjhti hi nehi, she's not stupid, then why doesn't she understand man! ' he yelled inside his brain.  His mother was noticing something different in his behavior since a few days.  But after listening to his conversation she was quite sure about her intuition.  She entered his room smiling
' Kisse baat ho rehi thi,  zara mujhe bhi bata '.
_' nehi mom,  wo.... wo...koi important call nehi tha.  Just Student hai, university main , M.Sc 1st year........very nice girl , ekdum childlike personality hai ' he was lost in his thoughts while talking about her.
_' oh achcha. Important hi nehi hai,  tabhi itni sari baatain yaad hai  ' She teased her 36 years old child. 
Sidharth was smiling.  He knows he has been caught.  But he is happy . He wanted to open his heart out to his mom . He said
' mujhe aapse kuch kehena tha,  important. '
His mom sat on his bed and looked at him.
He continued _' Uska nam Shehnaaz hai.  Shehnaaz Gill.  She's a brilliant student and Uski personality.........' after a long pause,  he finally said 'usse milke hi pyaar aa geya ' . He looked down to hide his face because he was feeling shy . But suddenly he came close to her and kneeled down in front of her . He was looking sad.  His mom cupping his face with her hands asked
' kya baat hai beta,  why are you looking upset? '
_' Mom,  I think I'm way too old for her.  Wo umr mai quafi chhoti hogi mujhse, at least 12 years younger.'
_' Arreh!  To kya hua,  your father was 15 years elder to me,  didn't we live a happy married life?   Shehnaaz se puncha kuch tune? '
He nodded his head in a 'no'.
His mom said ' ek kaam kar,  kuch bahana banake  usko mujhse milane leke aa . I'll set everything up.  OK beta,  don't be upset meri jaan .' She kissed on his forehead .

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें