LOVE SPELL part 11

11*
Shehnaaz was still holding her phone hoping he will call her. She was sad. Not because he didn't call her but because he forgot to take the phone with him , which means he didn't even have the slightest thought of calling her. It seems like,  only she has got the habit , not him. As if she only is feeling the attachment,  him not at all.

From the other bed Shefali was calling her to watch some Netflix web shows but she laying down on her bed dug her face in a pillow. Shefali didnot disturb her as she looked tired after such a hectic day.
Shehnaaz could not sleep, Sidharth's face was showing up in her mind repeatedly. She thought about his smile. She has never seen a beautiful and guileless smile like that before . When he smiles, the tenderness of his heart is seen in his eyes. She thinks about his gentle sweet behaviour towards her , his caring nature, his attention towards the little details about her , everything about him that made her  feel special.  but all the ideas that she had in her mind about him seemed to be very untrue at this point. 

Shehnaaz knows what is love. To her, love is such an important part of life that she thinks she will not be able to move on if true love happens to her for once. This is why she has been so protective to her heart all along . She was afraid with the idea of falling in love with the wrong person. She never played it hard to get but she was like that all the time , not interested in any kind of relationship with anyone.  But now a feeling is coming from her inside, like it already happened to her.
A feeling of wanting someone with her whole heart', a fear of losing him and not being able to move on , ' a fear of suffering badly in silence ' were filling her soul with sorrow. She thought she was never a very emotional girl, who would cry for the pettiest reasons but now she could feel the tears , flowing from her eyes which get soaked in the pillow. She cried her heart out in silence. She was not heartbroken but still crying. She doesn't know the reason.

She concluded at last
' it is love that gives the worst pain'.

Lying on the bed Sidharth was thinking about the various aspects of life . He had no idea that love can cast a spell. The spell that a person can never get over of. Shehnaaz, the girl who was roaming around him since the last six months but didn't get noticed ( in that sense) has now occupied such a huge portion of his heart. He was surprised at himself. How an introvert and super serious human being like him can love such a kiddish and bubbly girl like her. His doubt over the
' opposites attract' theory got cleared. He was smiling while her face was showing up in his mind again and again.  He tried to remember  her face with eyes closed,  when he was driving her home after she fainted .  Her hair was flicking around and even with such illness, she was still looking like a fresh blossom.  He smiled at himself saying
_' kya akdoo banke ghoomta tha ?  faans geya na achche se? Ab soch Keyse usko bhi fasaya jaye. Wo asaan nehi hoga. Soch soch. Huh, ye bhi nehi ata tujhe, you stupid! '
He felt those bubbles of happiness and clutching a pillow in his chest he closed his eyes. 

They both slept with completely opposite thoughts filled in their hearts. They were missing their old self but embracing the person they have changed into.

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें