LOVE SPELL part 19

19 *

Shehnaaz was cleaning out the mess from the auditorium along with some of her friends. They all were terribly tired. Shehnaaz asked Vishal if he could get her a cup of coffee. Vishal said that the canteen had been already closed but he will surely get it from outside. Shehnaaz thanked him and said
_' Haaye kitna care karta hai tu meri! '

After some time when he went to get coffee , almost the whole team was leaving for home. Shefali went to a jewelry store and before leaving she told Shehnaaz_' Meri wait mat karna, sidha ghar chali jana. OK? '
After that Shehnaaz was the only one left in the auditorium. She started packing her things in her bag.

* * *
Almost an hour passed but Sidharth did not go home. He really wanted to wait for her. Sitting inside his car he was using his laptop. He was checking out some important biotech thesis of other scientists . He was busy in planning about his new projects and during this time he had an eye on the auditorium door too. He suddenly saw a guy went out from there . His face was clearly visible under the bright light of the hall entrance . It was him . Sidharth felt a little suspicious. He had no bag with him. Which clearly indicated, he was not leaving for home right then . Sidharth wanted to watch his actions . He shuts down the laptop and waits for him to come back . Sidharth had a strong intuition that the guy would not leave the campus until Shehnaaz leaves.

Within fifteen minutes he came back with two cups of coffee in his hands. Sidharth thought, now she will come out, because having coffee at the end of a busy day is quite natural. They will take sips of coffee and call off the day. But another fifteen minutes passed. He became restless waiting so long for her.

Suddenly he remembered, Shehnaaz and that guy might be the only two left in the auditorium. _' Oh no! Shehnaaz is all alone and probably unsafe ! God why didn't I think it earlier !' He shouted on himself and at once ran towards the auditorium. He just wanted to see her safe and secure .

The auditorium door was closed from inside. Sidharth didn't hit on that again. He was tormented by the worst thought. Without wasting a moment he ran towards the emergency exit of the hall.
Inside it was all dark. He couldn't see anything but kept moving without making any sound. After a few seconds, he was able to see in the dark and he moved towards the green room as there was nobody in the hall. He was screaming for her inside his brain.

He slipped inside the green room and could hear a weak growling. He could clearly feel someone's presence in the room . It seemed to him, that the person is doing some hard work as he is breathing heavily.

Suddenly Sidharth's foot touched a soft thing , something like a human body, and someone from the ground, tried to cry out being tied up over her mouth.
_' Shehnaaz , I'm here . ' He shouted and instantly resisted a heavy punch from hitting his face. Sidharth twisted that arm with maximum force and throws him away on the floor. He turned on the flashlight of his phone and could see that scoundrel , who was trying to run away from there . Sidharth grabbed him in a moment and started kicking and punching through his face . He was shouting like a monster _' You scoundrel, aj tu nehi bachega, tujhe main nehi chhorunga! '

After knocking down his nose, jaw, tooth and a limb Sidharth ultimately left him there half dead .
He came running towards Shehnaaz who was lying on the floor being tied up over her mouth, hands and legs with her dupatta and ropes. Her dress was almost torn apart and she was not in her senses . It seemed like she had been given some sedative drugs.

Sidharth opened the front door of the hall and brought her outside. He laid her down on a seat and said in cracked voice_' Baby, open your eyes please. Kuchh nehi hua Shehnaaz. You are with me. Please ankhain kholo Ekbar! '
There were only two nightguards outside the hall who brought some water for her. Sidharth was crying unknowingly and stroking on her cheeks again and again. But she was not responding at all. He couldn't wait anymore and drove her to the hospital.

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें