LOVE SPELL final part ( with a little, very little twist)

21*

Shefali was feeding Shehnaaz during the lunch time.  She was weeping silently. Shehnaaz softly squeezed her cheek and said _' apne aap ko blame mat kar meri jaan. '
_' Sana,  I can't forgive myself,  I shouldn't have leave you there alone! '
_' Ye meri destiny thi, isse hona hi tha Shefu,  please ro mat . Ro mat yaar! ' Shehnaaz pleaded. 
_' Tujhe pata hai!  Sidharth Sir ne uss kuttey ka kya haal kiya!' Shefali exclaimed with joy .
_' I don't want to remember his bloody face ! Mujhe bass ek mauka mile , usko main mar dungi! ' She looked vengeful. ' Achcha tell me,  you people completed the final arrangements,  right? ' asked Shehnaaz.
_' Ha ha ekdum. You don't worry ,  it's done baby! ' Shefali assured her.
Shefali took leave after a while.  Shehnaaz was sitting on the bed waiting for Sidharth.  She was  almost cured.  She couldn't feel any pain or other problems in her body.  She just wanted to go home .

Sidharth came in . He handed her a gift and kissed on both of her cheeks.
_' Gift kiyun? ' she asked being a little surprised. 
_'Achcha,  wo gift wrap ? Store waley ne wrap kar diya aisey hi. I thought you might have craved for some chocolate . Kiyun ? Nehi khana?'
_' Chocolate!  Aww I love you for this! ' she was happy like a kid.  She started unwrapping that.  Sidharth looked at her with intense eyes  and said _' I know you love me. That's what impelled me to do this. '
_' What? What are you talking about ? ' saying this she opened the lead of Praline Belgian chocolate box .  Inside there was a little red rose shaped box along with the chocolates.

She took that little box out and kept in on the side table.  Then picking up a chocolate she holds it near his mouth. 
_' Pehle mera baby .' she said lovingly. 
_' Won't you see what is in the box baby? '
_' What's in it,  ha ? ' she asked innocently.  She  genuinely had no idea about what could be inside that .  Sidharth expected that she will know his intentions at the moment she sees the box but she was too innocent for that . Sidharth sighed being dissapointed and said _' Moti baby,  tum chocolate khalo pehle,  baad main waqt mile to dekh lena .'
_' Achcha dekhti hun,  pehle ye chocolate to khalo.' saying that she put it forcefully inside his mouth.  Then she picked the box and opened it. 
There were two rings inside. Two beautiful platinum love bands.  Sidharth's eyes were moving on her face which turned red instantly.  She looked down and closed her eyes.  After a few moments she looked at him with a lot of questions in her  moist eyes. 
He said _' Shehnaaz ,  love is not supposed to be hided.  Hai na?  Tum meri ho, aur mujhpe sirf tumhara haq hai.  To wo haq kiyun nehi jataogi?'

_' I thought you would want to keep it private.' she said.
_' Tum pagal ho ! I'm so proud that you are mine!  Sabko pata hona chahiye ye baat.'
_' Sachchi? Bohut Pyaar karte ho mujhe? '
_' Hm,  bohut zyada . Ab baatain hi karti rahogi ya ring bhi pehnogi? ' he asked.
She gave her hand to him . He said
_' You are my angel! ' and  putting her ring on her ring finger he kissed her hand.
Suddenly she said _' Haaye Siyappa!  Waheguruji!  Maine amma, papa se  nehi puncha .'
_' Maine punchh liya hai. ' he said . His eyes were showering love on her.
_' sachchi ! Kasam?' she exclaimed with disbelief.
_' Sach baby,  they know everything.  How could I take such a big decision without seeking their permission ? Your family accepted me happily. Wo to tumhe Surprise karne ke liye nehi bataya. '  Shehnaaz still couldn't believe that.
He then tried to pull her legs  .
He said _' Huuhh,  how could they reject such a nice damaad  who himself is asking to have their moti baby? '
_' Jaao , nehi  karni tumse shaadi.' saying this she turned her angry face away . 
_' Lo......hurt ho geyi ! Baby?  Baby? Mujhe ring nehi pehnaogi? ' he asked and started laughing. 
She was still not looking at him . She was really angry.  Sidharth was not satisfied yet.  He said _' OK,  kisi aur se hi pehn lunga,  bohut sari hai waiting list main. '
She quickly took away his ring and said _' Don't you dare!  Chalo apna haat do. ' she ordered.  He moved his hand forward like an obedient kid and she put the ring on his ring finger.

_' Mujhe kiss nehi karoge? ' she asked.  Her face was still puffed .  Sidharth was actually overwhelmed with happiness and forgot to kiss her . He took her in his embrace and kissed on her forehead.
She hugged him tightly and said
_' tumne shoch samjhke hi decision liya hai na? Baad main bore to nehi ho jaoge? '
He didn't let her break the hug rather made his grip tightened and said
_' You are my life and I will never get bored to live until I die. '

             *     *      *
Ps: season 2 is uploaded guys.  Check out. 

#Hit the star button if you liked the update#

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें