LOVE SPELL part 10

10*
Shehnaaz receives the key of the auditorium and the whole team started rehearsing for September 5 . Shehnaaz along with Shefali was designing the outfits required for their drama . Vinit and his friend Ashish were giving different ideas to them.  Shehnaaz was feeling tired and needed a break . She asked her team if they want take a coffee break. Shefali said ' Sana mujhe break nehi chahiye,   Vinit tu sana ke liye coffee le ana.' But Vinit didn't want to miss the chance of having coffee with her in the canteen.  So he asked Shehnaaz _' Yaar,  you can come with me na,  let them carry on.  I too need a break. '
Shehnaaz agreed and went to the canteen with him.  They were having coffee sitting opposite to each other and that's why she couldn't notice someone who was sitting behind her and burning with anger.

Actually Sidharth was finding a way to meet her and just then he saw her walking towards the canteen.  There was a guy walking along with her.  Sidharth follows them and you know what happened after.  Sidharth himself couldn't figure out the reason of him being so angry.  He knows well that she can have a lot of friends . She can have a boyfriend too. That's natural.  Still her laughter was putting fire inside him. He leaves the canteen before she could notice him.

It was 8 pm on the clock and Shehnaaz was waiting.  She knew, he would make any excuse to call her and chat for a while.  But there was no call even after 8.30. She was feeling restless and then she consoles her heart saying
_' har roz bahana Keyse bana sakta hai Koi ? After all he is an introvert.  It's hard for him to put down the wall...... It's your turn. You should call him.  Now find some excuses .' But she fails to find a single excuse after investing almost half an hour.  She thought
' pehle call to kar loo, jab puchega, excuse dimag me apne aap aajayga .' And she dials his number but no one picks it up.  She calls again and this time it's picked up by a lady.  She asked in a sweet voice ' who is it? '
Shehnaaz felt like she should cut the call but she somehow managed to say '  Dr Sidharth Shukla se baat ho sakti hai please? '
' Are you his student ?'  says a mischievous mom.  She got to see the caller ID which was
'Shehnaaz ( Sana) '
' Yes ma'am.  Mai Shehnaaz hu, his student.   kya wo busy hai? '
' Ha beta, wo bahar geya hai,  phone ghar main bhulke.  Tumhe agar kuch batana hai to bata sakti ho . I'll convey that to him. Or should I ask him to call you back? ' She was laughing inside. 
Sidharth was listening everything standing at the door but didn't interrupt the conversation.  She again said ' Hello Shehnaaz,  are you listening? '
' yes ma'am,  no ma'am , I mean..... ' she started blabbering , ' I'll meet Sir in the University.  Thank you ma'am. And sorry for I disturbed you .'
' Sorry kiske liye.  I was not disturbed at all.  Rather it was nice talking with you.  OK beta,  mai phone rakhun? ' and she cuts the call. 
She looks at the door and seeing him there she bursts in laughter . Sidharth who was making  an irritated face,  came inside and said ' Wo kiyun call kiya? '
_' Wo to Tujhe hi pata hoga '  she said while trying to control her laughter. 
_' Mom,  I don't think we can be together one day , she's not interested, shayad .'
_' Tu pagal hai ' she said ' Tujhe kuch samjh nehi ata hai kya,  how much she is into you. She was running out of excuses, still she called you,  you know what that means? '
_' And how did you know she's running out of excuses? Mujhse koi kaam bhi ho sakta hai usko. '
_' agar kaam hota to mujhe zaroor bata deti.  She was literally blabbering.  I wonder how sweet is her voice.  Zara Uski picture to dikha. Mai bhi to dekhun kitni pyari hai! ' she exclaimed in happiness. 
_' I don't have any pictures of her '  he said  like an angry kid.  His mom said ' how useless' and left the room . He got angrier and falls down on his bed. 

*Don't  forget to hit the like. Thanks for reading *

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें