Chapter 14-The Vanishing cabinet

The Weasley twins joke shop was thriving. I felt pride at what they had achieved, even though they thanked me profusely for the money I had given them from the tournament saying that they couldn't have done it without it, but I brushed it off. I know that they could have achieved this eventually. I was still irritated by the rest of the Weasley's, practically disowning the boys because one was gay and the other supported his twin. I knew they were happier now that they had their own business and I watched as they moved around effortlessly, attempting to get people to buy their products. They were true jokesters.

My ears picked up on them with Ron trying to get a discount. "I'm your brother." I watched as they grinned at each other before shrugging and saying "Ten Gallions." I snickered at Ron's enraged face. I found it amusing how he always expected to get everything he wanted, same as Harry and I found it hilarious that when they didn't get what they wanted, they threw a fit or got angry. The twins walked over to me, smiling ear to ear. I was in glamour in case someone where to spot me, I had no idea what the story was with me at the present. I smiled at the boys and said, "Loving the shop boys." They grinned when they realised who I was and said at the same time "Couldn't have done it without you Hermione." I was about to ask about how they were dealing with Ron when I spotted Draco, who was trying to get my attention. I excused myself and walked over to Draco.

"Auntie." I scowled at him and wacked the back of his head. "Brat." He scowled back then smiled. Narcissa appeared and said "Come." I sensed eyes on us and spotted Ron and Harry attempting to follow. I chuckled and Draco looked at me while Narcissa smirked. I'm not the only one who's noticed we're being followed. Dogs barked as we walked past, and I couldn't help the growl that slipped past my lips. The dogs whimpered and backed off. I sneered at the poster of Fenrir Greyback. His held no respect for his fellow wolfs and flaunted his wolf side. I had yet to meet him, but I was itching to put his wolf in place. We arrived at Borgin & Burks, Draco pausing before Narcissa glanced at me before walking in. I could smell Harry and Ron but knew they would not see anything as by the time they got to the roof, I had already closed the blinds.

Narcissa kissed Draco's head as Greyback walked up to me smugly. "Hello little wolf." My face gave away nothing as he attempted to goad me. "How's Bellatrix? She must be lonely after Rodolphus was killed. Maybe I should warm her-" Before he could even finish his sentence, I released a snarl of rage. "I suggest you shut your mouth before saying anything else about my mate." I saw Greyback's eyes show fear before he regained his courage. Since he had no respect for any one or anything, even wolf laws, he opened his mouth but before he could say anything, Narcissa spoke in a commanding voice. "Greyback, I really wouldn't antagonise her. I really don't want to waste time cleaning up the blood." Greyback went to speak but I released some of my magic.

The room tensed as they all felt how powerful I was, to them it was as if Tom was here, well to them, the Dark Lord. Greyback seemed to grow some sense and backed off but not without sneering at me. I turned back to Narcissa as she explained what would happen with the vanishing cabinet. The plan was to work until a with the cabinet so that a solid object, or well a person, is able to come through the cabinet unscathed. One cabinet was here, at Borgin & Burks, while the other would be placed at Hogwarts so the Death Eaters could get passed the protection spells at the school. Even though it would be months from now, I still felt excited about this.

Bella had told me that she would be the first one through, though I was filled with a slight worry but determination to make sure no one would walk through splinced, much less Bella. I internally grinned as I could see this clearly coming together.

Going back to Hogwarts was going to be a pain but I didn't have a choice. I knew Dumbledore would be highly suspicious of me and same with Harry but having a student with O grades drop out or 'disappear' would raise too much suspicion for Dumbledore so I know he could do nothing. I had a feeling he had Obliviated Harry again, so I had to pretend to be there 'friends' again. Though I knew it wouldn't be for much longer but if I didn't want to raise suspicion, I had to act similar, but I wasn't going to be the same 'Granger' everyone knew. I refused to act like people expected me to. The plan was in action and it was time to show everyone who I truly am and to get me revenge.

Ok, so I have actually only planned up to here.

I know what I want to happen, but apologies if I take a while to get these next one's out but bear with.

Thank you for being patient and hope you're staying safe!