interview-mikey willams :)

Mikey is in love with you and everyone knows it but you.

Bronny and Bryce always try telling you, as they know you also like him but every time they tell you you ignore it thinking that they're making fun of you. You don't understand how Mikey could like you back, he's so nice and adorable. One day he's being interviewed on the Ellen show, and your in the audience.

"So Mikey", ask Ellen

"Yeah?"

"Is there are girl u like??" she asks, a curious smile plastered on her face.

"Um well...well, actually yeah" he answers hesitantly.

A mixture of disappointment and sadness settles in your chest, of course he doesn't like me back you think zooming out a bit but then snap back into reality when Bronny elbows you and points at the stage.

"Mikey!", says Ellen

"Who is this lucky girl?" she asks.

"Well", says Mikey, while resting his head on top of his chair, so that he was staring at the ceiling.

"I can't tell you sorry"

"Well why not!?", Ellen asked with a little bit of disappointment in her voice.

"Because...she's watching...and well it would be awkward to tell you in front of all these people, especially because I don't thing she sees me in that way.", he's states a little sad.

"Well why wouldn't she? How could she reject you? I think your quite charming, she says

" Audience what do you think?", she asks.

Then the crowd goes crazy yelling out things like

"TELL HER!" and "WHO IS SHE!?" Ellen laughs and looks back at Mikey

"Well Mikey who is she?" she asks him. You lean forward to hear what he has to say.

"Okay..." he says, licking his lips nervously he turns to look at you, your eyes lock for a moment then he points his finger at..at you!

"You see that beautiful girl standing next to my bro Bronny?" he asks.

"That's Y/N. And she's the most perfect , and beautiful girl ever."

He says, his gaze still locked on yours. All at once the whole room turns and looks at you, your heart starts beating faster like it never before it feels like at any second it will burst out of your rib cage, your palms become sweaty and for a second everting is inaudible and the world goes blurry, but you snap back into reality when the crowd starts cheering. You look back and Bronny and Mikey, he has a questionable look on his face as if asking do you like me too?

You look him in the eye and smile, a smile composed of utter joy, a smile that only Mikey has seen before, like when you congratulated him after he got one million followers on Instagram. No one knew that smile except for Mikey and he looked at you sharing that same smile. The crowd went even crazier but you didn't notice because, you heard your phone vibrate and looked down to see a text from Mikey saying : meet me in the parking lot in 5 so I can tell you how I feel myself. You smiled and looked up and nodded and Mikey returned the smile.

(send request for who y'all would like to see next!!!)
also vote if your feeling nice!💘