viagra prank(request)- caleb love :)

this gets a lil *debby ryan* if ya know what i mean😏
andddd for requests imma change up the writing style like this so lmk if y'all like ittt

caleb: BABYYY!?

crystal: what's up, babe?

caleb: can you go to dunkin for me, pleaaseeee?

crystal: but baby i gotta- He brings out the puppy dog eyes and pokes his bottom lip out.

caleb: pleasseeeee sexyyyy?

crystal: *you sigh* alright, fine, I got you babe.

caleb: thank you. i love you.

you start to walk away and yell back to him.

crystal: YEAH WHATEVA! he chuckles

I start to think as you grab your keys and I leave.

I take the camera very quickly and head out.

Crystal: what's poppin love mob? soooo... caleb been pushing me about going to get him some dunkin, so that's where I'm on my way too. I'm feeling a little mischievous right now so we gone prank him today, I've had these viagra pills for a long time because I wanted to do this prank on him for the longest but I've never really found the right time. but we gone do it today. im about to go get the drinks and I'll see y'all in the next clip.

Crystal: okay y'all, I'm back, I got the drink, I put the pills in it, I couldn't show it on camera because they were gonna take it down if I did. for drug use or sum. but I'm bouta go inside, caleb finna drink this, and he's actually always horny on the regular so just imagine how he finna be now. oh lawd. But I'm gone set the camera up, see y'all inside.

*in the house*

Crystal: HONEYYY, IM HOME.

caleb walks in the living room where you are and he gives you a kiss and thanks you for bringing the drink, he starts to drink it and you try so hard to hold your laughs in.

*10 minutes later*

caleb calls you into the living room.

Crystal: wassup babe?

caleb: come here.

I go sit by him and he gives you a kiss. I kiss him back.

Crystal: what did you call me in here for?

caleb: I just wanted you to come in here with me, I'm lonely.

Crystal: *laughs* ohh...kay?

caleb showers you with kisses all over your face and neck out of nowhere.

Crystal: yo, what are you doing? *chuckles*

caleb: nothing, I just love you.

Crystal: I love you too but don't you have practice soon?

caleb: I don't care about that practice.

Crystal: *laughs* okay.

caleb starts to suck on the sensitive spot on your neck and you damn near give in to the prank.

Crystal: caleb, stop. * laughs*

he gives you a "the fuck" face.

caleb: I thought you liked that.

Crystal: I do, but you needa finish whatever you doing

caleb: but I can do that later.

Crystal: no. now.