your just like me-mikey williams :)

Mikey and I were what people call the "couple that everyone wants to be.

" Everyone says we are the cutest couple and maybe we are, but all couples have their ups and downs.

Currently, our down is where everything we do we match each other. We have to go to the bathroom at the same exact time, we walk to get food at the same exact time, and we laugh at the same exact time. Everyone is saying how cute we are, but we are getting highly annoyed at each other.

"Stop doing that!" We yell at the same exact time. We both had gone the same way while roller skating and both ended up on the ground.

We looked at each other with narrowed eyes and I huff out a hot breath of air.

"You keep doing whatever I'm doing and it is painful slime," Mikey says standing up and extending a hand down to me.

"You're copying me!" I say taking his hand as he helps me up.

"No, I'm not Y/N! You're copying me!" Mikey disagrees as I steady myself on the wheels of the skates.

I eventually give up and skate over to my friends. They all laugh at how much Mikey and I are alike making me roll my eyes.

"That's why they're a couple, you idiots!" Skye says skating over to me and grabbing my hand. She leads me away from the rest of the group and hugs me. She knows how I feel about people saying how cute Mikey and I copying each other are.

We hug for a second before I feel a presence beside us.

"Y/n, I have to go to Florida tomorrow for a photo shoot," Mikey says as I turn to look at him.

I nod and bite my lip as he skates away to his friends. I turn back to Skye and she smiles sympathetically.

"At least you two will have a little break. You told me yesterday that you two being everywhere and doing everything together is overbearing, so maybe it's a good thing?" She says trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah, I guess," I say as we skate around the skating rink.

We go past Mikey a few times, who smiles a sad smile at me. I return it and continue skating with Skye.

*TIME SKIP*

I was sitting on my couch with with my dog boogie laying at my feet. I am currently watching Spongebob with a hood over my head to hide the surprise I have for Mikey.

We always do the same things, so I thought I'd change it up.

My phone goes off, so I check it and see Skye is trying to FaceTime me.

"Hey Skye," I say with a yawn as her face comes onto my screen.

"Hey-what happened to your hair?" Wendy gasps with a finger pointed at my cut shorter hair.

My once waist length hair is now to my shoulders and my hood only shows the side lengths.

"I cut it to change it up. You know, so we aren't always matchie matchie." I say pulling the straps on my hoodie closer together to hide my hair more from plain sight.

"You don't have to change because you and Mikey are alike. It's cute and you should be proud of it. You two are the real couple goals."Skye rants with a smile.

"Thanks. I just love him but wish we could be different. Couples are couples, but you are supposed to be the other piece to their 2 person puzzle and we are like the same piece. Two of the same pieces don't fit together." I say looking down at my lap as the corner of my eyes catch Skye look at me with sad eyes.

"Couples are supposed to complete each other and make you happy. Are you happy with Mikey?" Skye reasons and my head perks up immediately.

"Of course!" I say quickly. I hear the doorknob start to turn and I look to Skye with a genuine smile. "Thank you, Wendy. You are the best!" I say ending the call and jumping off the couch to get to the door. The door opens and I leap into Mikey's arms.

I wrap my legs around his waist and put my head on his shoulder.

"It's okay that we are alike. We are a couple and supposed to be together. I love you for being so close to me and it doesn't matter that we are so alike. We are a couple and supposed to be alike." I say and at the end, he hugs me tighter.

He puts me down and I notice his hair looks different. He cut his hair too! He looks at my hair weirdly and pulls my hood off.

"You cut your hair!" We say at the same exact time.

"You're first." We say at the same exact time again.

He was about to start talking when I put my hand over his mouth to get him to stop talking.

"I cut my hair to change it up and you apparently had the same thought." I laugh as he rolls his eyes.

"Always having to copy me." Mikey laughs poking my stomach.

"More like the other way around." Mikey retorts and I slap his arm.

"If you would stop copying me we would be golden." I wink before going and laying on the couch next to boogie who watched us with wide eyes.
.
.
.
.
.

be sure to leave request and ideas!!!
also if your feeling nice vote!💘