how long?- sharife cooper :)

SHARIFE'S POV

"Alright, babe! I'm going out with the girls tonight! I'll be back probably around midnight or one!" She shouts, running out of the house.

I sigh.

"See you later."

She's always out and about, every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. I know what she's doing. I noticed it the past two months. But I never say anything, because I don't want to lose the woman I fell in love with.

She's been cheating on me.

I can smell his cologne on her shirt whenever she returns.

I just never say anything, because I can't lose her. I love her too much. But it hurts to know I'm not enough for her. I don't satisfy her needs, I don't provide enough for her. But I give her everything. I love her, I spoil her, I treat like the queen that she is. Don't get me wrong, I make love to her and she says she loves it.

But maybe she's just saying that.

She and I have been together for the past two years, and now she's cheating on me. I thought we were going to last forever. I planned on proposing to her tomorrow night, but now that I've seen that she's been cheating, I returned the ring.

I do want to spend the rest of my life with her, but she's cheating on me. If I tell her I know..... I lay on the couch, watching TV as I scroll through Instagram. I see a fan account hating on Y/N.

They say how she's cheating on me with a guy named Alex. And the account is right, she is.

I comment: couldn't be more accurate

I was over it, to be quite honest. I don't know what I did wrong. I always made sure I showed her my love and I made sure that we would be together forever. But it looks like it's not going to happen.

I awake, hearing the door opening slightly. I check my phone and it's three in the morning. I peek my head over the couch and see Y/N waking through the door with marks on her neck, trying to be covered up by foundation.

I clap my hands and the lights turn on. I see her face full of shock. Her eyes are bloodshot and she reeks of alcohol.

"Didn't you say you were going to be home by midnight?" I ask sternly.

"Or one. Gosh, don't be such a fucking dad." She groans.

"I'm a concerned boyfriend! And what the hell is on your neck?"

I ask, reaching my fingertips for her skin. She slaps my hand away and used her hair to cover it.

"It's nothing." She lies.

"You're lying. I know you're cheating on me, Y/N." I confess.

She looks at me dead in the eye.

"I am not cheating on you."

I yell, "Then explain those fucking hickeys! I didn't leave any love bites before you left! Who gave those to you?!"

She shrinks underneath me.

"Alex."

I shake my head in disbelief. I use my fingers to pinch my eyes. Tears begin to form and start dripping down my face. I croak.

"How long?"

She replies silently.

"Six months."

I throw my hands up in the air, laughing in shock.

"Wow, six months of you cheating on me. So you don't love me anymore?"

Y/N doesn't answer me. I pace around in the doorway, the tears falling faster. I choke on my own words.

"I loved you, Y/N. I have given you everything and this is what you do to me? Am I no longer enough for you?! If so, just go and run off with your new boyfriend because I'm done."

"Sharife, let me explain please--"

"What is there to explain! THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN! It's all right here in front of me! There is nothing to explain except the fact that you don't love me and you just want a fuck buddy and not a commitment!" I yell.

Y/N stands there with a blank face. I mutter,

"Get out."

She doesn't even fight it. She heads over to our once shared room and packs her bags, strutting out of the house with no words. I fall to my knees and weep. I let her go, the woman of my dreams. I said goodbye. But she cheated, she no longer loved me.

For six months.

It was all fake.

part two maybe???

be sure to leave request and ideas!!!
also if your feeling nice vote!💘