smut-jordan tucker lewis:)

she fumbled on her words, dumbfounded on the fact that her best friend is seeing her exposed body. Jordan slid his left hand up to her throat, gripping it nice and tight, but not too much for her not to breathe.

he swiped his fingers, from his right hand, across her soaked vagina. Y/N whimpered wanting to feel more contact with him again.

"you want daddy to fuck you?" he raised his eyebrows at the horny girl.

she nodded in response.

"words, Y/N" he tightened his grip a little more around her throat.

"y-yes daddy.." she moaned out softly staring into his eyes.

Jordan smirked at the impression he's put her under. the submission she's feeding onto him. the sexual tension was extremely thick between the two, yearning for the feeling to be connected in many ways.

Jordan eyes never left Y/N's body, when he pulled away from her touch. Y/N let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding.

she didn't know how to feel about this exact moment, but she did know she couldn't wait to feel what she's got taunted about, throughout the years. Jordan removed his pants and underwear, letting his dick fling up onto his lower abs.

in thought Y/N asked herself i did that? as she was shocked by how it dripped with little precum and the veins were exposed strongly.

"yea you did" Jordan answer her question she didn't know she spoke aloud.

"i said that out loud-" she looked up at jay, embarrassed of her questioning.

"yes" he chuckled, slowly towering over the frigid girl.

Y/N's body heat increased as just being around him makes her heat up.

"is it hot in here or is it just me" she spoke nervously.

Jordan thought it was cute on how she tried avoiding his actions.

"baby just chill, there is no need to be nervous" he spoke in between kisses he planted on her smooth skin.

Y/N felt her heartbeat increase by the seconds, with every kiss he did.

his plump lips connected with her warm body continuously until he reached her face.

their faces inched closer, all while Jordan secretly insert himself in, lightly groaning at the feeling.

Y/N gasped feeling his dick already send waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"jesus fucking christ" Y/N clasped the thin sheets into the palm of her hand.

Jordan strokes were slow, as he wanted to make love, which he's never did before. he knew that he wanted to be gentle with Y/N and take his time. he groped her boobs lightly, rubbing his thumb across her hardened nipples.

Y/N's moans were long and soft, while Jordan thrusts every inch into her. she blushed uncontrollably, closing her eyes at the pleasure she received. the lust and feelings they've contained over the years were now releasing in this exact moment.

Jordan latched his lips onto her, automatically kissing in perfect sync. moans and groans were shared within the kiss. without any conformity, their tongues explored one another's mouths when fighting for dominance.

typically the guy would win but Y/N actually did.

she giggled at the fought she's won between the two. Jordan 's pace fastened a little, giving an extra slamming strength at the end of each thrust. her body jerked forward, making their skin make a 'clasp' sound.

Jordan put her legs over his shoulders, staring down at his dick appear and reappear. he began rubbing her clit up and down, watching her overdrive with pleasure.

she squirmed feeling that knot forming and tightening as she was reaching her high.

"you're so fucking beautiful, princess" he grunted into her ear raspy like.

Y/N's mouth was left agape, as she had no words to explain how good she felt in this moment.

"i-i'm gonna c-cum" she squeaked out barely above a whisper, squirming.

"already, baby? go ahead, babygirl" he dug his face in the crook of her neck, kissing and biting ever so sensually on her sensitive skin.

as on que, her body gave in and came when allowed to, scrunching up her face while undoing her juices onto his cock. (sorry i couldn't say dick one more time, i was gonna fucking explode.)

Jordan watched in awe, he thought it was just pure beauty watching her cum.

soft whimpers escaped her lips, while she was feeling overstimulated continuing to get fucked. she became sensitive to the touch, while somewhat twitching at the sensations.

Jordan was about to cum any second but awaited until he was on the verging point where he wouldn't be able to take it anymore.

risky, he knows but he just wishes to fuck her all night, feeling the wetness and the tight surroundings on his dick, and just her sexy moans that filled his ears.

his strokes got sloppery and more messy with her creamy cum and wetness combining together. Y/N came again but didn't announce it this time.

Jordan stroked a few more times before pulling out, dropping his warm and huge load on her lower abdomen. she could on blink rapidly, feeling as if her vision got blurry.

"fuuuuckkkk.." his peterwhacker moved on its own, twitching up as more cum dripped out.

"i-i love you Jordan" she smiled a little, feeling tired from their actions.

"i love you too Y/N" he kissed her forehead, watching her fall into a deep slumber.