(Davoak) Bucket list

Third-person pov
The whole cast was sitting on the stage laughing and talking when Groff suddenly stood up and yelled "We should play truth or dare!!". Everybody cheered along clearly ok with the idea.

"Ok, everyone get in a circle!" Jasmine screamed, soon everyone had scooted their butts into a circle. The whole cast was here so it was a big circle, not too big though.

"I'm the king so I'll start" Groff yelled even though the whole theatre was silent, everybody just stared at him for a second and then started laughing.

"Ok Jon start, I'm getting impatient" Carliegh whined slightly bouncing like a child. "Hey! That my thing!!" Lin said with a pout and crossed arms, he really did look 4 years old. (sorry I just had to😂)

Pippa who was sitting next to Lin reached her hand out and pinched his cheeks. Instead of pushing her hand away he slowly fell onto her lap cuddling into her lap. (again I just had to 😗)

Daveed looked away from the 'couple' Lin and Pippa weren't dating but they were still really close. Daveed only wished to have that with Oak..... Yeah Oak, he's been crushing on the guy for the longest time.

But Oak didn't seem to look at Daveed the same way.....

That's what Daveed thought, for real though Oak liked Daveed too, both of them weren't out of the closet yet either which ultimately made this even harder.

They were scared of rejection like anyone would be.... So both didn't dare make a move.

"Ok guys, truth or dare......... Pippa" a smirk was displayed on his face (this is Groff if you forgot), so the whole cast knew where this was going.

Pippa placed her index finger close to her chin as she was thinking long and hard and then exclaimed "Dare!". Groff's smirk seemed to only grow if that was even humanly possible.

"I dare you to....." he lifted his finger to his chin mimicking Pippa on purpose, Daveed chuckled at that and Oak snuck a peek of the gorgeous man that sat a few people away from him.

"Uhm this might not be the best dare but Pip sit in between Lin's legs for the rest of the day, I will get you food and stuff but y'all will stay like this all day got it?" Groff said well... More like declared.

It was hard to miss Pippa's pale face turn a bright red as she settled into place (this sounds hella dirty.... But it's not so.... yea). Lin's arm snuck around her waist as she leaned onto him, they lowkey looked like the cutest couple.

And Daveed and Oak would be lying if they said they didn't want to sit like that..... Together.... With each other..... Yea you get it.

The game went on and a bunch of people had to weird and filthy dares and had to tell weird and filthy (dreams) secrets, it was going well and everybody was having a great time.

Sasha then went to Oak "Oak! Truth or dare??"
"Uhmmm, truth," he said with his silky smooth voice that really got Daveed all choked up (😏). "Okay..... What's on your romantic bucket list?"  Sydney then yelled "Hey!!! what the hell!?!?! That's not fair I had to lick Anthony's foot, and he just has to tell you his romantic fantasy..... Oh wait nevermind it's worse".

Everybody laughed at what Sydney said, which was followed by Thayne saying "Oak go on tell us what you desire the most" it was a little scary because everyone was smirking except Daveed, Lin, and Pippa. Well, the latter two were more into each other then what was happening in front of them.

But Daveed? Daveed wanted to listen intently, he wanted to know whatever it was and if he could do it. (did that make sense???nvm).

"Ok don't make fun of me but I would love to be kissed in the rain, like I just think it's cute..." Oak trailed with a light blush on his face.

Daveed smiled thinking about how it would feel to kiss Oak in the rain and quickly snapped out of it when Oak called on him. "Daveed, truth or dare," he asked, he started to talk but got caught in Oaks deep, dark eyes, he shook himself out of the trance before it could be noticed.

"Dare." Oak smiled and that made Daveed swoon "You have to freestyle with me" Oak said proudly. Daveed only chuckled at that and now it was Oaks turn to swoon.

They both got up and started to freestyle about some random shit (I don't know what to write for that so.... Yea they rapped). Once they both were done they high fived and went to sit in their places.

Both of them wanting just hold each other's hands instead of just a high-five.

The game continued for a long time, so long that Pippa ended up sleeping on Lin's chest midway. Yeah just midway, it was a long game but it was fun.

Soon it was time to leave and everyone started to file out. Lin was dealing with a sleeping Pippa, he shook her awake and she changed her position to one where she clung to him like a koala. That let him grab their bags and he said bye to Daveed and Oak who were the last people in the theatre and then left.

In a matter of seconds, Oak said bye and left, it started to drizzle and Daveed thought 'to hell with this'. He ran out of the theater with his bag on his shoulder to Oak.

Oak's back was facing him so he didn't see him...... At least not yet. Daveed placed his hand on Oak's shoulder and turned him, they stared at each other both thinking the other was beautiful under the soft light of the moon.

Then Daveed did the unthinkable and kissed Oak, there was no time for soft and sweet, this kiss was rough and full of want. When they pulled away Oak looked at Daveed and stuttered "Uhmm... What... Why...?".

"Well, I wanted to be the one to cross that off your bucket list...." Daveed said a deep blush taking over his face but it wasn't visible in the dark night, but it was to Oak.

Oak smiled... And said, "I should make more bucket lists..."

A/n: how was that??? I really don't know if it's good or ehh. Though I hope you like it HAM4HAMILTON123 , this is for you.

Next ship??? Please suggest... If you don't I'll prolly make a Lippa one shot. Also you know I had to put some Lippa in there, I mean I love 'em.

Also Lena Hall, Mickey Sumner, Alison Wright and Annalise Basso (snowpiercer actors) liked and replied to my comments..... HOW!?!?!

Also Hamilfan123123 is this the pic you were talking about???? I hope so....

Also Hamilfan123123  is this the pic you were talking about???? I hope so

Okay anyways hope enjoyed, have a good day or night wherever you are.....
Byeeee🥰🥰🥰