Halloween Special! 🎃🎃🎃

Warning ⚠️: if you don't like smut, don't read the Lippa part. You have been warned. Uhm not full smut tho like somewhat there... yeah

Lin and Pippa (Pippa's POV)
We just finished giving the last few kids in our area candy, I was feeling a bit insecure because a lot of the single moms were flirting with him, he didn't flirt back, but I still felt weird about it.

I mean Lin is an attractive man, men and women flirt with him all the time, but has he ever reciprocated? Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't, I don't know.

I go and get ready for bed, usually Lin and I watch a movie and play random games. But I wasn't really in the mood for it right now. I crawl into my covers, just wanting to feel a little isolated. Lin walked into the room and saw me rolled up in the blanket, "Hey... are you alright, love?", every time he uses that nickname my heart flutters, he climbed into the bed with me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him so my back was flush against his chest. He whispered into my ear "Love, what's wrong? Did I do something?" While he placed soft kisses on my head.

I turned so I was now laying on my back, "Do you still love me?" I looked into his eyes as I asked that. His eyes showed how confused he was but then he leaned down and captured my lips in a soft and sweet kiss. He poured all of his love into it. I could feel it.

He slowly pulled away, slightly pulling my bottom lip between his teeth. "Did that answer your question?" He asked softly, "Yea... but I'm not completely clear on it, can you repeat it?" He chuckles and shook his head at how silly I was being, but he leaned in anyway.

This kiss was not as cute and sweet as the first kiss, it was filled with passion, it was both soft and rough (Lins specialty). I didn't want this one to end so I pushed his shoulder so I could climb on top of him, as I settled on his lap, straddling him I heard a groan escape his lips, that made me smirk into the kiss.

I started to grind my ass against his crotch, I could feel his limp member start to get harder. I moved my lips to his neck softly sucking on his sensitive spot, but I guess he didn't want me to do that.

He flipped us and whispered in a gravelly voice "Let me show you much I love you...", he placed his soft warm lips on my neck. Moans seemed to just roll off my tongue as pleasure took over my mind.

I felt his hands make its way under my shirt and to my bra,  he lifted my torso, still kissing my neck, and unclasped my bra.

As he let my body lay back on the bed, he peeled my bra off and massaged my breasts under my shirt. I pushed him off me to remove my shirt so he could have more access, I threw the shirt somewhere in the now dark room. Now his kisses were moving, he slowly made his way to my chest, his mouth on my breast, softly sucking as the other hand massaged my free breast.

"Oh, Lin..." I moaned running my fingers through his soft hair, he left my chest and continued to trail his kisses down to my stomach. He started to pull down my shorts, my panties coming off with them.

I felt his warm wet kisses on my inner thighs before he pushed my legs further apart and stuffed his face between my legs, making me gasp at the sudden contact but quickly made my eyes roll back.

"Lin... Oh... Lin... I'm close.." I moaned out, he moved his head and moved up to give me a soft kiss on my lips, the words "Not yet, love" left his swollen, red lips. He slipped his pants off and lined himself up at my entrance, he looked at me asking if I was ready with his eyes, I nodded and moaned with the feeling of him filling me up entirely.

After they did the boom boom 💥💥

I was left breathless after what my boyfriend has done to me, I'm laying on his chest with his arms wrapped around me. He definitely proved his love to me.

I wanted a glass of water though, my throat was dry after all that... uhm screaming, but I can't see anything "Munchkin, switch on the light please" he looked at me and said, "I don't need to, you're the light of my life".

"That's cute honey, but I can't see."

Daveed and Emmy (Emmy's POV)
The doorbell rang again, I was so excited about all the cute little trick or treaters, but Dav was not so much of a fan. Many of the kids decided dressing up as cats would be a great idea...

Dav is terrified of cats, we were walking down the street once and he saw a stray cat and he screamed in a high pitch and ran the other direction, its funny once you get passed the 'He jumps on you when he sees a cat' part.

I planned a cute little Halloween evening for us, I picked out a cat-free movie, I got snacks and all the blankets in my house, so we could cuddle anytime.

"Trick or Treat!!!" Greeted the little children, all five of them were cats, I don't even know where to start. I gave them candy making some small talk, I closed the door to see Daveed sitting on the couch with all the blankets bunched up and a glass of wine in his hand.

I roll my eyes and make my way over to him, he had kept a glass out for me as well. I sat next to him cuddling, we started to search for things to watch on Netflix, we finally settled on 'Over the Moon' I mean Pippa is in it, might as well watch it.

As we were curled up on the couch sipping on the wine and watching Pippa sing like the goddess she is, we heard a knock on the door. I groaned not wanting to get up, so Daveed was forced to get off his ass and answer the door.

I watched him open the door and then close it locking it and then screaming his heart out. He jumped on the couch next to me, shaking, "What happened? Who was that?" I asked concerned.

"Damn kids dressed as cats..." I just laughed.

Anthony and Jasmine (Anthonys POV) : they have a son
I was on top of Jasmine, making out with her, I can't wait to finally have sex again, after 2 weeks. Robert has been keeping us apart for too long, I can't hold it in any longer. Today I tired him out by taking him to the park in his costume and then took him trick or treating. It worked and he was out like a light by 10 pm.

We heard the door creak and I immediately rolled of Jas to see Robbie holding his blankie, looking scared. "Mommy? Daddy? Can I sleep with you? I'm scared."

Jazzy being stupid but right, says yes, "Of course honey, come here", Robbie snuggled into Jasmine's chest as I face both of them, longing for the feeling of jasmine. "Baby, why are you scared?" Jas asked him, "Daddy played a scary movie for me to watch" oh yea... I forgot about that.

Jasmine glares at me, mouthing 'and you expected to get laid' with no emotions whatsoever. I frowned and got ready to go to sleep when Robbie made 1 more comment.

"Daddy, can you remove that stick from my back? It's hard" my eyes widened and I quickly flipped my body around.

"Thank you..."

A/n: there you guys have it, sorry it took so long to update. I hope you liked that. Also sorry, this isn't the best chapter to come back to, cause its very mediocre, but anyways.

This is the first time I'm publishing my smut, I usually only write for random_bush3  but I wanted to put some in my book as well, even though I cringed to no end. It was not proper smut, but l'll save that for a future time. If y'all want.

Anyways have a G' morning or G' night wherever you are, I love you guys...
Byeee🥰💙❤️