(Grofflin) HOT

Jonathan's pov
I was starting to sweat because of the heat, I sighed and removed the couch blanket from my legs, even after that I was feeling really hot. I was about to get up but I was too lazy so imma ask Lin.

"Hey babe?" I asked, "Yea?" he replied without looking up from his laptop. "I'm hot," I said, he replied with the cutest response.

"Uhm no doi, Of course you're hot Groff, you are the definition of it. That's also one of the reasons I love your dumb/beautiful ass. Like you're so smart and so kind and so generous but not only to me if you know what I mean, I'm talking about others. Your eyes are amazing and your hair damn... And you're really talented and I will keep going, I won't shut up..." still not looking up from his laptop.

I giggled and said "No babe I just want the A/c on", he looked at me, surprised. He blushed and then confidently said," I will do that too, my love...".

A/n sorry for the extremely short chapter, I'm in the middle of a lot of work right now. And I just wanted to give a little update.

I hope y'all liked this tiny chapter, I'm also in the process of making a book!!! It's gonna have Lippa and Demmy in it, so yeah, wait for that...

Anyway g'morning or g'night wherever you are...
Byeee🥰