SWAL13

This will be a Special Chapter. Zatara Johnson and Zaryl Davidson side.

~•~•~•~

After how many tries of calling Aldrich, still no avail.

"Stop trying. Halos isang buwan ko na ding hindi nak-contact yon." Zaryl said comforting Zatara.

Zatara left the country to continue studying abroad. It's his dad's decision so she can't say no. Now that she's back, she'll do what to do now.

"Did he... somewhat found a girlfriend?" She asked...

"Si Aldrich? Are you joking? How's that possible?" Zaryl replied that made her smile. I know he won't. "Wait..." Zaryl eyed her maliciously and, "Don't tell me, you still think he's waiting for you?"

"What do you think?" She replied looking back at him. "All these years, I'm the only woman close to him." I'm the only woman next to him. The only woman who knows him very well.

He took the water of vlass and take a sio on it, "Listen here, little princess, if a man is really interested in you, if a man really likes you, he will have time for you." He leaned back, "So, stop thinking so much. Let's just each."

She sighed. "I don't want to eat anymore. I don't gave an appetite."

"Hey! You stayed in Paris for too long. Do you know how many girls wants to eat with me?" He said with a proud voice.

She heaved another sigh. Zaryl is really proud of himself. He looks so much to himself. "Fine, fine. Whatever." She said and started eating again. "After we finish eating, you should take me to his place, okay?" She really wants yo see Aldrich. She misses him so much. "I promise, I will tell such compliments about you with Tito. How's that for a deal?" She bargained even wiggling her eyebrows.

Zary sighed and rested his back on his seat. Well, he doesn't care about what would his father would think about him. It's none of his business anyway. But, Zatara's looking at him with a bright smile. He can't just say no to his little princess. So he just said yes to her.

They just continued eating for an early lunch. He and Aldrich should be meeting up today to fetch Zatara. But, Aldrich is someehat busy on something he can't figure out. Hindi din naman niya mabisita ito dahil full schedule siya nitong mga nakaraang araw. Today's his free day so he decided to fetch Zatara alone.

When done with their early lunch, they went to Aldrich rest house. He doesn't knkw why he suddenly moved in. Mimi-Aldrich' grandma didn't tell him answers. Biglaan na lang niyang nalaman na lumipat ito doon.

Minutes just passed and they're on Aldrich new house.

They saw Aldrich eating, but he's not alone.

"Aldrich, I'm back!" Zatara said and went to Aldrich side to hug him.

"Long time no see." Sabi lang nito na parang ilang buwan lang niyang hindi nakita ang babae.

Zatara crossed her hands infront of her "You didn't even come to pick me up. You're not answering my calls as well."

"I was busy." She was hurt. Aldrich didn't came to fetch her and didn't answer her calls because he's busy? With what? She noticed the girl infront of them watching them. She didn't know her nor saw her once. She's new to her sight. "Busy? Are you busy because of her? Who is she? I've never heard a thing about her."

The girl she's talking about talked for herself, "I'm just someone not important."

"Yrza, don't tell me you're still going to deny that you know Aldrich?" Zaryl suddenly said and they all look at him. He knows her? Who is she, really?