eighteen

jimin pov

i entered inside the room and submitted the project to our professor.

"amazing job as always park jimin! did jeon jeongguk helped?" the professor asked

i sat down putting down all my things and adjusted my glasses. "yes sir he helped" i blushed when i keep hearing his name.

i tried not to blush so hard but my cheeks are red as a potato now. i remembered what happened between me and jeongguk yesterday.

i remembered how gentle his touches is, how he kissed me so passionately. but i'm still wondering why his private thing hard like mine? and he helped me to calm it down. i know the white thing came out but why is that all happening to me?!

i shook my head and someone sat beside me, it's none other than jeon jeongguk.

he smirks and pecks my cheeks "good morning cupcake." jeongguk smirked at me

"good morning" i replied and looks away from me

"oh cupcake why are you ignoring me? hm?" he leans closer to me that i can feel his hot breath in my neck

'i want you to kiss me again'

"n-nothing" i stuttered as the professor started the class

'you're truly my savior sometimes prof'

--------

as the lunch comes around, me, yoonji, jin hyung and hosoek hyung sat on a table.

every now and then, i steal glances from jeongguk and blush after i saw him staring at me too.

"guyseu! i will go to the bathroom! it'll be quick?" i stated and went to the bathroom, i really really need to pee. aish.

as i entered the boys bathroom, i did my business and went to wash my hands after i finished.

i was about to walked out when a hand grab me and push me to one of the stalls.

author pov

jeongguk pushed jimin in one of the bathroom stalls, he pinned jimin's hand above his head and started kissing the latter with so much passion.

jeongguk bit it and savour them, he'd been holding himself since this morning, he can't get enough on how jimin's lips taste.

he's in pure ecstasy, he is addicted to jimin's plump lips. a drug he never knew he will be addicted to.

jimin only respond as he blushed like a tomato, remembering what happened to them the other day.

"g-gguk~" jeongguk rub his thighs through jimin's groin and continue to kiss jimin, eating his moans.

"hush cupacake someone might hear us." jeongguk started to undress jimin, smirking at how beautiful jimin's upper body is.

he started to trail soft kisses to his jaw down to his neck, sucking the still visible hickeys he made the other day.

"g-gguk?" jimin gasped as jeongguk's hand travel through his body once again, hands playing with his pink nipples, still sucking at his neck. his other hand, holding jimin's hand still above jimin's head.

"yes cupcake?" jeongguk look down to see jimin's beautiful eyes closed.

"k-kiss me." jimin said between moan. jeongguk only smiled and kiss jimin once again, pouring all his emotions to that kiss.

jimin smiled through the kiss, he felt jeongguk unbuckled the belt of his jean as he quickly pulled it down.

looking at jeongguk one more time, seeing his eyes full of lust and love.