four

yoonji pov

we sat down after the what happen to bambam and yugyeom is really worried right now.

"babe I'm okay" bambam said trying to reassure yugyeom but when he the part where yoongi punched him he hissed.

"what do you mean okay?!? Are you crazy?!? wait here i'll get you some ice pack!" yugyeom said

"babe" bambam tries to stop yugyeom

"no! you stay here! i'll be back!" yugyeom said walking away to get some ice pack and i saw bambam pouting which i can't resist.

"now you know how he is so overprotective to me." i said and he only nod while pouting

"guys, have you heard the news that our school will be joining an international contest again." lisa said and just in time jin and jimin are now here.

jin was shocked that bambam has so many bruises in his face.

"who did this to you" jin said examining bambam's face

"my brother" i said rolling my eyes

"what?!" jin shouted and he was supposed to ran into him but i jumped in his back and hold his hand to stop him.

"don't! i don't want to happen to you what bambam had today." i said as he calmed down and i jumped down and pull him to our table.

they all turned and looked at us. i looked at them and saw kim taehyung staring deeply at me, i feel the rush of hotness in my cheeks.

'I want to die'

i smiled to him and he smiled back. i saw Yoongi glaring at him so he stared at jimin and i saw jeongguk glaring so he looked at the other table. i giggled when jeongguk glared at taehyung because of jimin wait? does jeongguk like jimin? no way!

suddenly the speaker began ringing. there's an announcement again.

'attention to everybody. good morning everyone. this the student council's president im jaebum. this july we will going to have ISAC 2018. you need to prepare your physical skills cause this event is special to us and we're gonna represent our school. bighit academy. Next week we're gonna choose some students who will compete and represent our school. that's all and welcome hitters to bighit academy year 2018-2019'

"another event again.. jinjja" I mumbled

we started eating and we talked about random things as we went away to go to our classes. i went to the lockers and somebody talk in my back.

"well well well" she said crossing her arms and raises her eyebrows

"what do you want jennie" i said wanting to facepalm myself

"well nuthin just want to spit your lousy face" jennie said as she fake her yawn knowing she's bored

"well if you're gonna spit my face then you now your outcome" i said turning around and flip my hair

"well i don't even care.. no ones gonna believe you whore" jennie said

"yeah even though no ones gonna believe i'm gonna make sure that your ugly little face has a bruise on it" i said as smirk appears in my face

"how dare you?!" jisoo said irritatedly

"shut up i'm not even talking to you" i said and the crowd 'ohh' at that

"ahhhh gurls do you know no one likes you and boys like us because you're lesbian" rosé said and the crowd 'ohh' again as the other recording our little fight

"first of all, i'm not lesbian and i don't give a fuck if no one likes me! second of all at least i'm not spreading my legs with some old man and overdosed in birth control" i said and the crowd 'ohh' and some others laughed.

"YOU BITCH?!" jennie yells furiously

"ohh yes i'm a bitch" i said smiling with satisfaction

"arghh you'll regret this" jennie said

"awww like i'm scared... sweetheart why don't you show me and you stupid fakeass friends what you got" i said as i put down all of my things. jennie was supposed to slap me when someone held her hand and all the girls screamed.

"i think that's enough jennie-ah" the boy said with his killing deep voice

i looked and it's the one and only kim taehyung.

"but taehyung oppa she calls me a bitch" jennie said and she's trying her best to let her tears fall out in her eyes so will be sympathised by him.

"stop lying i saw everything" taehyung said and i only laughed

"hmmm all of you are the same" jennie said as she flipped her hair and walked out. suddenly they cheered 'YOONJI! YOONJI! YOONJI!'

when they saw that a teacher is coming they suddenly ran away.

"thanks tae" i said and he only smirked

"you're welcome yoonji" taehyung said and walked out.

'shit why is he so handsome' i thought and i went to my class.

——————————————————————————
ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED THIS😂

ANYWAYS PLEASE DO VOTE AND GIVE ME FEEDBACKS!!

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS

-Raizza😛

ᵉᵈᶤᵗᵉᵈ