fifteen

taehyung pov

i woke up in a fluffy bed, i looked around in my surroundings.

"where the fuck am i?" i mumbled as i remembered

'right i'm in yoonji's house'

i looked at my phone to check the time and it's 9:30 in the morning. i saw a terrace in the room so i opened the door and sat at the chair.

i took a pack of cigar in pocket and gets one piece. i light up the cigar and starts letting out a smoke.

i love the view here, the peacefulness and harmony mixed together. i wish i had a simple life but life fucks you up. i'm in a world full of illegal things.

i let out a smoke as someone entered and grabs a piece of cigar and lights it up.

i turned my head to see who it is and it's my love, yoonji.

she's let out some smoke and looks at the house bored

"aren't you supposed to do that princess?" i asked letting my lungs filled with smoke

"and aren't you supposed to do that either" yoonji smirks before leaning at the railings and lets out a smoke.

"you know i like bad boys" yoonji giggles which made me smirked in victory. i really want to do my victory dance but it's kind of embarrassing since yoonji is here.

"but i don't like men smoking" yoonji said before stomping the cigar and kicks it away.

my eyes widen before throwing away and smiles innocently

"you know it's my first time doing that" i lied trying to believe but she only laughed "oh bullshit tae, i know you smoke look at that pocket it's almost getting empty" yoonji keeps laughing and shook his head

"jeongguk's the one who smoked it! not me!" i pouted and look straight at her eyes.

"what a baby." she giggled and look at the view infront.

"your baby." she snapped her head and raise her eyebrow, smiling a little.

"you like me so much huh?" i nodded a little as she chuckled.

"if yoongi finds out, you will be a dead meat and i won't be able to protect you from him." i frown. ofcourse, yoongi.

"and i dont like seeing my baby hurting." i felt my heart thump as i felt myself being shy.

she ruffled my hair and went out of the terrace.

"y-yah!" i called but she wave her hands goodbye.

"eat breakfast, okay baby?" she shouted.

'what the fuck is happening to me?'

"TAEHYUNG!!" I groan and open the door of the room. i saw yoongi and namjoon leaning towards it. hands on the wall, checking me out.

"breakfast." i nodded and walk with them downstairs. seeing a sleeping jeongguk and jimin on the couch while snuggling himself closer to jimin's neck.

"whipped shit." namjoon chuckled, i joined him as we went to the kitchen.

"good morning." yoongi greeted as hoseok choked and nodded his head face all red.

"you sick?" i asked, he shook his head and continue eating his waffles.

"sit down, i'll make you some." jin smiled as we nodded our heads, joining hoseok on eating breakfast.

"such a wife material seokjin." i teased and wiggled my eyebrow at namjoon who just rolled his eyes.

"thank you taehyung-shi." yoonji entered the kitchen with a sleepy jimin following her.

"jimin-ah, had a good sleep?" namjoom teased as he blush and nodded his head.

"goodmorning." jeongguk greeted, half naked, sitting next to me.

"yah, put your shirt on." i commanded.

"can't, jimin's wearing my hoodie." jeongguk smirk at jimin who chuckled and was about to take it off to gave it back when jeongguk stopped him.

"no baby, just wear it. i like it when you're wearing it." jeongguk smiles proudly

"eww," i faked a gag and ate my waffle that jin gave me.

"yoonji get your baby." jeongguk smirked as yoonji snapped her head up.

"what?" yoongi asked, chewing slowly suspiciously looking at us. jeongguk gave us a playful smile.

"ohh nothing." i glared at him.

ofcourse he knows, he has ears everywhere, bet he put on something on my clothes when i was asleep.

"let's eat." we eat silently as i share glances with yoonji.

___________________________
double update mehehehe, please do vote and give me feedbacks !

— rai !