forty three

authors pov

today is the end of their first semester. you can hear the students cheers and sadness of course they'll be taking a break. but hey? at least they'll wait for the last semester to end and they'll graduate for college.

jimin was strolling around, rubbing his belly gently. what would his life will be if he isn't pregnant? he wished that he isn't pregnant but abortion isn't the way.

a baby is too innocent to be killed, so jimin will start to think positively and grew him or her up better than what he experienced before.

jimin promised to himself that he'll be a better father that his own father. jimin sighed and saw jeongguk walking while a girl was following him.

jimin took a deep breath and lower his head and passed by them, but then he heard their conversation.

"jeonggukie oppa? please.. i'll never hurt you.. please take me back" the girl knelt down and held his leg.

jeongguk only stay in his position and let the girl do what she wants

"... please oppa" tzuyu plead more and stood up.

tzuyu held jeongguk's head as jeongguk only stared at her.

she kissed jeongguk's lips but surprisingly jeongguk wraps his arms around her waist and kissed back

as their lips brush with each other, jimin can't help but to look at them.

'good luck being played, bitch'

jeongguk had his eyes opened the whole time, staring at jimin who's looking at them.

a tear fell from his eyes as he looked at him. i kissed tzuyu harder. another follows another tears, seeing jimin walk away.

'i'm sorry baby, i love you. i love you both.' jeongguk thought

he imagined it was jimin he's kissing, he's touching. jeongguk knows how much he miss those luscious lips.

those eyes that'll stare at him innocently whenever he look at them, those smiles that could brighten up his whole day and mood.

those hands he used to hold, those cheeks, his body, his heart that once belong to him.

he fucking miss all of it, blame fate for not letting them be with each other.

"jeongguk oppa, are you okay?" jeongguk just stared at her before nodding. he walks away without uttering another word when tzuyu hold his arm.

"let. go." his voice cold and dangerous, tzuyu gulp but didn't let go.

"where are you even going? are you going to that faggot!?" tzuyu glared at him, jeongguk smirk and walks away.

"faggot? what the fuck?" he mumbled under his breath, wiping his own tears.

jeongguk was about to get in his car when he heard shouts coming just few feet away from him. it sounded so familiar, but he don't know who.

"HEL-P! SOME-BODY!" jeongguk eyes widen as he realized it's coming from jimin.

jeongguk saw jimin being drag in a van with men in black, jimin was crying out for help. his tiny hands securing his belly from the man who's dragging him.

he clench his fist and he was about to help jimin when yoongi stopped him by hand.

"stop, we need a plan... i know who's behind this." yoongi held his arm tighter.

"no! jimin needs me!" jeongguk yanked his hand and run to jimin's way.

but before he could even reach there, the van was already out of sight. not leaving a single trace.

jeongguk's breath hitch, starting to overthink things. what if the baby gets harmed? what if jimin will be killed? what if they'll hurt him?

his knees wobbled as a sob came out from his lips, cursing under his breath. he can't afford losing jimin and their... future child.

"fuck, jimin!" jeongguk jogged back to his car, he opened the car door

but he was met by yoongi who punched him hard, for him to go unconscious.

"you can't jeon." yoongi mumbled and start contacting namjoon and taehyung.

"hello joon? jimin's been kidnapped by suho."

_________________________________
last two chapters !! please do vote and give me feedbacks !

— rai !