twenty

yoonji's pov

"hey." i turn around to see taehyung standing behind me.

i raise my eyebrow and look at the view infront of me again, i'm at the rooftop of the school, just wanted to clear my mind.

"why are you here?" i asked, once he didn't answer my question.

i felt a jacket around me and a two hands on my shoulder.

"i just want to see if you're okay. you seem a little sad though." he look at me with worried eyes.

i've been spacing out lately because of what i am feeling towards taehyung, i thought this feelings wouldn't last long just like the other relationships that i had before but i guess i was wrong.

i'm falling for him harder and harder everyday.

"i'm okay." i assured him, letting out a little sigh.

i dont know what the future holds, what if yoongi finds out about my feleings for taehyung?

i know how overprotective he is towards me, what if he send me to america because of this feelings?

"what's bothering you?" he wrap his arms in my shoulder.

"tae, i think we should stop whatever is going on between us." i saw the pained look on his face.

"no." he hug me tightly, shaking his head from side to side.

"if you're worrying about your brother, then i can fight for... us." he whispered,

i felt my hands unconsciously wrap around taehyung as i let my head rest on his chest.

"what the fuck? is my baby crying?" he let out a soft sob as he hug me tighter.

"yoonji-ah." i wiped his tears away as we pulled away from the hug.

"what?"

"i love you." i was taken aback but smile. i nudge his shoulder and laugh.

"cheesy little boy." he pouts,

"i can be a man for you." he buff his chest, as i laugh.

"can i hug you again?" i chuckled and walk away.

"no, you can't."

--------

"smiley yoonji, are we?" i glance at taehyung as he wink at me.

"is it bad?" i asked as we both went down to the rooftop and walked on the way to the art room

"you know i meant what i said yoonji. i'll fight for us." taehyung claimed looking at me seriously

"well promise to me that you'll never broke my heart" i looked at him and he smiles

"of course, i promise min yoonji that i'll never ever broke your heart." taehyung promised as he goes closer to me and hugs me. i giggled and hugged him back.

suddenly a flash appears in front of us, both of us looked who took us a photo.

"who can it be taetae?" i asked before walking again to the room

"i don't know" taehyung said as he lifted my bag which made me blush

"you know i can bring that? i'm not a kid." i protested as i tried getting my bag but he's too tall

"i'll carry it babe, just walk hm?" taehyung replied and winks at me

'you're so illegal kim taehyung!'

--------

authors pov
"yoongi oppa you should see this!" jennie sprints in front of yoongi, namjoon and jeongguk.

"what do you want midget." yoongi groaned, he doesn't want jennie's presence in front of her.

"but look!" jennie insisted and shows her phone.

yoongi glares at her and looks at the phone. it made him pissed more. it's a photo of yoonji and taehyung

'how could they.'

yoongi growls as namjoon tries to calm him down by rubbing his back

"you know get out of here before i do something on you." jeongguk spats

"i like rough oppa." jennie giggles and pulls a strand of her hair behind her ear. jeongguk only looks at her with digust

"lady i'm not interested with you. get the fuck out of here." jeongguk barked as jennie walked away smirking

"i'll kill kim taehyung." yoongi growls before standing up as namjoon and jeongguk followed him.

___________________
tripled update lezzgo! please do vote and give me feedbacks tho.

— rai !