forty one

authors pov

"jimin ah! someone's looking for you!" hoseok yelled as he looks at the man carefully

yoonji was about to go at jimin's room but jimin got down immediately. jimin smiled widely that his eyes turned into cresents and clapped happily

"junmyeon hyung!" jimin yelled and runs to his brother

"jiminie!" junmyeon greeted his younger brother with a hug and smiled

yoonji and hoseok looked at each other and left the two alone

"how's my favorite dongsaeng doing?" jimin smiled widely at his brother while he's guiding him to the couch.

"i bought your favorite." junmyeon said and wave the box of mochi infront of jimin.

"so, what brought you here hyung?" jimin asked, yoonji brought two glass of juice, putting it on the table infront of them.

"i just want to asked and see how are you, it's been years since i last saw you." jimin nodded.

"well, currently i'm doing fine and okay." jimin looked down, he don't want his brother to be involved in whatever he and jeongguk have right now.

"i see~" junmyeon nodded.

"how about you hyung? how's life going?" jimin asked giving attention what his life happened

"i'm doing just fine minnie. my work is great too." junmyeon smiled innocently. oh how his brother didn't know that he's in one of the baddest mafia that ever existed.

after, hours of chatting and talking about life. junmyeon got a call from sehun, saying chaeyoung's body is sent by an unknown person.

he was beyond disappointed and angry but put that aside when he remembered he's still with his brother.

"jiminie, hyung need to go now okay?" jimin nodded, still munching in his mochi. to be honest, he really didn't care about what his hyung is saying.

all he could think about now, is how delicious the mochi is.

he just felt a pair of lips in his forehead with his hyung saying goodbye to his two bestfriends.

--------

yoongi looked at the address that suho is in right now.

"isn't that jimin's house? what is he doing there?" taehyung asked and scratched his hair being confused.

"don't know too." yoongi knows something is up, he needs to know what is it and what suho is doing over that house.

junmyeon's pov

"who sent this?" i asked, glaring at my men.

"a black van just pass by and threw that bag infront of our gates sir." i sigh loudly, looking at sehun.

"track the black van, check the cctv's out. make sure to find whoever is behind this or your heads will be mine." i pointed the gun at their heads before pushing them out of the room.

my spy just got killed! fuck.

"chill junmyeon, you're so hot headed. it's not like we lose a hundred men." xiumin rolled his eyes, sipping at his rum.

"she's equivalent to a hundred men hyung! she's our only chance to win and take revenge on bangtan!" i slam my hand at the door.

"she told you about their weaknesses right? how they'll do everything for them." d.o. started.

"so, what's your point?" sehun asked.

"my point is stop being a dumbass and kidnap one of those boys!"

_________________________________
the end is getting near! please do vote and give me feedbacks!

— rai !