forty five

authors pov

this is it. this is now the time that this war will end, rm looked at his gun and clenched tightly.

suga sighed and thought about hoseok. he'll surely miss him so much, he'll be devastated that he won't see him ever again but he always keeps his promise.

while v taking a deep breath and looked outside the warehouse. after this war, he'll make sure to do anything right.

same as jk, he's ready to be beat the hell out of suho. he'll kill himself if jimin or the baby died because of his selfishness.

the boys went out of the van peacefully and walked inside the house wherein you can hear sobs.

jeongguk was about to run but namjoon stopped him right ahead. "not this time jeongguk ah"

meanwhile suho was shocked that he saw his little brother crying, his eyebrows frowned and call his men

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHY DID YOU KIDNAPPED MY BROTHER?!" suho yelled and before aiming the gun right in front of them

"SUHO! SHOW YOUR FACE TO US YOU ASSHOLE" namjoon yelled as jimin stops crying and saw the four boys

jimin tears fell down even more when he saw his brother.

"j-junmyeon hyung, g-get me out of here.." jimin plead but suho ignored him instead.

"let go of jimin, jackass!" jeongguk yelled and suho only smirked

"i'm sorry jimin but i have to do this. hyung loves you" suho said before aiming the gun to him

"h-hyung why?" jimin sobs while protecting his belly

"why?! these bitches killed the love of my life!" suho spats before shooting the ceiling making jimin cried even more.

"and since jeongguk loved you and even you're my brother i'll kill you for jeongguk sake" suho laughed evilly while taehyung shook his head.

"you're fucking insane!" taehyung yelled as suho turned on them

"yes i am dear, i'm fucking insane just like the four of you" suho said pointing the gun at the four of them

junmyeon stared at their faces, laughing lightly. he pointed the gun at jimin, smirking at jeongguk who's pointing his gun at him either.

"pull it jeon and my precious jiminie will be dead in seconds." suho threatened, yoongi gulp.

"n-no kookie! d-don't..." jimin pleads, holding his belly. jeongguk's eyes soften, bringing his gun down.

"now!" suho's men suddenly appeared, attacking bangtan.

armed with bat's and chains, while the others is just beating them up by hands.

jeongguk tried to fight back when two men hold him up, the one with a green hair smirks at him. hitting him in the stomach and jaw.

"it's fun isn't it?" jeongguk recognized him as one of sungwoon's friends, despite of pain he was feeling he managed to kick him in the face.

"your friend is a dick." he saw how the guys expression change. jeongguk managed to give him a middle finger.

in just one snap there were more guys beating the shit out of him.

yoongi cough blood while sehun smirk down at him.

"hey little min yoongi, how are you feeling?" sehun kick him in the face before stepping into it. putting pressure on it, yoongi could only curse in his mind. trying to remove it.

he held his ankle and pull it upwards, causing sehun to stumble backwards.

yoongi stood up, smirking. he pulls out his gun and was about to shoot him when guys held him down.

"bangtan will go down." after what he said, something hit his head.

taehyung's head spin as a punch made it's way towards his face. namjoon could only groan in pain.

the man keeps beating the shit out of taehyung, taehyung managed to held the man's wrist but someone held tae's ankle and pulled him down.

the two men starts stomping his stomach as namjoon tried to help taehyung but another man blocked him and kicked him right in the face.

namjoon was hitted hard that made him unconscious. as all of bangtan's man and also guards are beaten up.

suddenly, a lot of man came into action that made bangtan and their man gasped. they outnumbered suho's man.

WWH men's pointed their guns at the opposite mafia.

a man wearing a black clothing also a mask and a cap. "i'm waiting for you my love." suho lovingly said and the man tsked as a response.

"let them all go." the man spats.

"what will you do about it seokjin ah" suho chuckled and points the gun at jimin

jimin's breath hitch when he heard his hyung's name.

"i said let them go weakshit." wwh threatened and aims the gun straight at the head of suho.

taehyung and jeongguk look at each other, confused. seokjin? they both thought.

"hey, calm down WWH or Kim seokjin... we can, you know talk this out." seokjin smirk.

suho walk towards to namjoon, pulling namjoon by the hair.

"seokjin, we can take bangtan down and rule the underworld." suho pointed his gun towards the unconscious namjoon.

seokjin could only raised his eyebrows, chuckling at suho's words.

"pathetic... your so pathetic junmyeon." seokjin said, suho frown at that.

"come with me or... your dongsaeng will be dead." jimin cried out for help, seokjin insides fume from anger.

he stayed calm and took his mask off.

"let me say this again bitch, let them go or all of you here... will be at my cemetery sooner or later now." seokjin pointed a gun at sehun who gulp thickly.

"fuck... you." a loud gunshot can be heard, they all turn their head to taemin.

"got'ya." seokjin smirk, suho fell down. sehun elbowed seokjin only to get shot in the head.

loud gunshots is heard as seokjin's team killed suho's men.

_

as the gas was already poured all over the warehouse, taemin threw the cigarette he just got done smoking.

they watch the warehouse burn down with the dead bodies inside. they all shout in happiness, knowing none of them died.

"j-jimin." jeongguk breath hitch as jimin kissed him on his forehead.

"don't worry kookie, i forgive you." jimin caress jungkook's hair, feeling emotional at jungkook's condition.

"let me treat you right jimin... let me treat you the way you deserve to be treated, i love you both."

_________________________________
fuck, last update🥺 haha

— rai !