forty four

hoseok pov

i kept calling jimin but it keeps being cannot be reached. yoonji said he didn't saw jimin but where could he be.

i was about to call him again when someone knocked on the door.

i opened the door and saw yoongi holding a unconscious jeongguk in his arms.

".. h-hobi please let us it.. w-we.. i-i have something to tell you" yoongi stuttered while i rolled my eyes.

i moved over and yoonji looks shocked when he saw his brother.

"taehyung and namjoon will be here in the moment." yoongi said laying jeongguk down in the couch still unconscious

a few minutes later, namjoon and taehyung went inside. yoonji looked away when she saw taehyung. taehyung sighed and sat down beside jeongguk.

jeongguk starts waking up and looks at his surroundings.

"WHERE AM I?! JIMIN NEEDS ME!" jeongguk yelled which made me frown.

"where is jimin?" i asked holding his collar.

jeongguk gasped and shut his mouth.

"where is he!" i yelled as yoonji held me back

"he's kidnapped by junmyeon." namjoon answered while i gasped

"h-his own little brother... he kidnapped his little brother?!" hoseok gasped and yoonji tried calming him down by rubbing his back

"WHAT?! SUHO'S BROTHER IS JIMIN!" jeongguk yelled as his eye become wider

"that's why when i tracked suho, i saw him at jimin's house. now that makes sense" yoongi said as he sat down.

"what the fuck are you all talking about." yoonji exclaimed, i felt my self starting to cry.

all i could think is jimin, he's 2 months pregnant what the fuck? what if he's harmed? the baby!

"yoonji... hoseok... we're part of a mafia." i look at namjoon with wide eyes. m-mafia? did i heard it right?

"mafia!? what the fuck? yoongi what's this!?" yoonji look at his brother, demanding for an answer.

yoongi look down, namjoon just stared blankly at us, jeongguk is biting his lips and taehyung is already crying infront of us.

"i've been part of the mafia since our parents sent me to the states, i started to rebel because they took me away from you..." he started, our eyes met but i looked away.

'don't hoseok.'

"...junmyeon started feeling hate on us because we killed h-his lover years ago, he was devastated. w-we killed him infront of junmyeon, last year suho started to take revenge but he failed but i guess h-he won't stop until he gets what he want-"

"what does he want?" yoonji asked, yoongi gulp down and shrug.

"he wanted to take revenge by killing one of you who's connected to us." he explained more, i glared at them.

"i'm sorry if we left the three of you but we know this will happen, s-"

"i-i wish i never met you, b-because of you our life becomes fucked up! you don't even know how much pain you've brought to us! fucking get lost!" i shouted before running to my room.

no... i can't lose jimin too.

yoonji's pov

"just make sure jimin will be fine, after that don't ever show up in our life again." i wipe the tears from my cheeks.

"n-no! yoonji, baby. i'm sorry!" taehyung sat beside me with tears falling from his eyes.

"sorry can't take back, jin hyung's life! sorry can't take back all of the things you've done to us! fuck your sorry's!" i slap him across the face before standing up but got stop when namjoon called me.

"just help us with this and we'll promise... to not bother you again." i heard a sigh escape his lips, i turn around. looking at their devastated faces.

forgiving them will be hard, but they... made our lives more happier even just a short amount of time.

"just make sure jimin will be with us again."

i look at jeongguk intently, he look up at me and nodded.

i smiled a little, jeongguk walked up to me. holding my hand.

"if something ever happen, p-please take good care of our son/daughter... t-take good care of jimin." jeongguk said, i sobbed but nodded.

i smacked his head before smiling again.

"please be careful you guys, we will be waiting." i smacked their heads and laugh.

"bring jimin back to us, we trust you."

_________________________________
last 1 chapter before epilogue ! please do vote and give me feedbacks !

— rai !