twenty seven

hoseok pov

i was fixing my things so we can all go home. i saw yoongi waiting for me outside.

i walked outside the classroom and yoongi followed me. he keeps looking at me as if he wants to tell something.

"yoongi ah? are you gonna say something?" i asked looking at him

he fiddles his fingers and looks at me shyly. i chuckled at his cuteness.

"c-can we uhh may we uhhh" yoongi struggles to say something to me

"what are you gonna say yoonie?" i questioned him again using my cute tone this time

"uhm can i take you out on a date?" yoongi looks down and i squealed loudly.

"of course!" i smiled widely and pecks his cheeks. i can see his blush.

"see you at 7 then?" yoongi said, i nodded and waves at him

"see ya!" i giggles and skips on the way to the parking lot wherein yoonji and jimin is waiting at me

we all went inside the car as i start driving on the way to the house.

"what's with the smile hobi hyung?" jimin asked as he keeps reading his book

i giggled and yoonji only shook her head. "did yoongi asked you out?" yoonji asked still scrolling at her phone

"how did you know?!"

"yoongi keeps asking me how should he asks you out" yoonji said as we arrived at the house.

i went inside my house immediately and sprint on the way to my room. i start glancing at all my clothes.

'i better get ready'

--------
i walked out the house, putting on my red jacket. i'm wearing a black polo matching with red jacket and black pants.

 i'm wearing a black polo matching with red jacket and black pants

"looking good." yoongi compliments as he scratch the back of his neck.

"t-thank you, you too." i complimented him also. yoongi is wearing a black shirt matching it with black jacket with white and gold designs on it and black pants.

 yoongi is wearing a black shirt matching it with black jacket with white and gold designs on it and black pants

he opened the car door for me, shyly averting his gaze.

i smiled before getting in, he did the same as we drove off.

the whole ride was... awkward? no ones tapking except for the music that's been playing on the radio.

"so, where are we going?" i asked.

"what about... let's go to the mall before we eat, sounds good?" i nodded eagerly, before looking outside the window.

"how's namjoon jeongguk and tae?" i asked, again trying to break the awkward silence.

"they're okay ig." he shrugged and continued driving.

"jeongguk's been stressed lately because of what's happening. namjoon isn't speaking though, i don't know. he looks bothered and tae is fine, he's never been better." yoongi answered as he stop at the parking lot of the mall. i was about to get out when he stopped me.

"stop, i-i will open the door for you." he shyly got out of the car, i can see the blush creeping on his cheeks as he opened the car door.

"come on, this is our night." i pulled him with me and run to the mall immediately.

author pov

"should we go to the arcade!?" hoseok asked excitedly, jumping like a kid. yoongi stared at his lover with so much fondness in his eyes.

"i-i think we should." yoongi look down, biting his lips. letting hoseok pull him to the arcade.

"let's do this!" hoseok stopped infront of a dancing machine, putting the tokens in the token hole.

"ready yoongs?" yoongi nodded, unsure. part of him was regretting his decision because he can't even fucking dance.

but part of him was happy with his decision, seeing hoseok all smiley while dancing is enough for him.

"READY? 3 2 1." hoseok started dancing smoothly, getting the right damce moves the machine is showing.

yoongi just stared at him at awe, forgetting all about his. he didn't know hoseok has some kind of hidden talents.

he took his phone out and started recording hoseok, crouching down to have a better angle of him.

people started to circle around, they were at awe too, seeing such a good dancer.

"go seokie." hoseok smiled and do the last dance moves before smiling at the camera.

panting a little because of how intense the dance moves were.

"you did good." yoongi smiled, handing a bottle of water to hoseok to has some sweats in his forehead.

"i didn't know you could even dance." yoongi took out his handkerchief in his pocket.

wiping hoseoks forehead, hoseok look at the handkerchief grabbing it from yoongi's hand, reading the stitched words.

the handkerchief was red and black color with a stitch words on it.

"bangtan sonye-" before hosoek could even read it, yoongi grab it from his hand, smiling fakely.

"what's bangtan-"

"should we eat?" yoongi asked, changing the topic immediately.

hoseok look at him weirdly before nodding.

"oh yeah after we eat, i'll buy some plushies for jimin and yoonji to cheer them up." yoongi nodded his head, holding hoseoks hand, entering the restaurant unaware of two pairs of eyes that's been watching and following them.

"positive boss, suga's here and i think he had some boy going around with him."

"great, now we know where he is. just keep following them, watch suga's moves."

"will do boss."

he hung up and watch the two from afar.

"i didn't know he actually had the guts to love someone knowing how cold hearted he is."

"that boy didn't know he was talking to one of the most dangerous man in the history of asia, oh well just let them had fun for now and kill them later."

a little chuckled escape his lips, staring at suga who had his eyes on hoseok.

________________________________
please do vote and give me feedbacks ! it'll be appreciated !

— rai !