twenty six

jimin pov

jeongguk fixed my things in my bag. the boys forced us to go to the school.

"baby? you have to go? you know if jin hyung is here he'll not be happy if y'all like that okay? smile cupcake" jeongguk reassures me and i smiled a little

jeongguk never fails me to fall more into him.

i was about to get my bag but jeongguk carried it instead.

"i'll do it cupcake let's go?" jeongguk asked and i nodded

we made it out of the house and went inside the car. as usual the whole ride was silent.

--------

we all went inside the school and we saw lisa, yugyeom, mark, bambam, and jackson waiting for us.

lisa immediately tackles me for a hug, she starts sobbing loudly and i hugged back crying too.

"i-i miss jin oppa" lisa sobbed and wipes her tears

"me too" i tried to my stop my tears but i can't.

jin hyung is too precious for me.

jeongguk wiped my tears and pecks my head.

"we have to go to our class cupcake" jeongguk whispered

i wiped my tears and made our way to our class.

as we went inside, all the students looked at me with sympathy. i sat down at the back of the class and jeongguk sat beside me.

"it'll be okay baby. just calm down, calm down." jeongguk keeps whispering in my ear and hums a song for me.

i managed to calm down a little and wiped my tears.

"you need catch up with your studies baby." jeongguk continues to comfort me and i'm getting better.

the professor walked it the class and looks for me.

"finally park jimin. you're absent for 3 days and now you abled to be present. also condolence for kim seokjin." the professor adds and starts the discussion.

i sighed and starts taking notes.

'i can make this for jin hyung'

--------

"look who decided to show up." jennie rolled her eyes at me, i hung my head low as i pass in front of them.

"your jin hyung deserves that accident!" i heard rosé shouted, a tear fell from my eyes as i look back at them.

"aww what a crybaby." they all laugh. i wipe off my tears and glared at them.

"if he isn't dumb he won't crash into the pole." jennie spat as she push me by the shoulder.

i tightened my grasp into my notebook, trying to ignore them, but they pull me back by my hair and started shouting at me.

"we're still talking to you!" jennie yelled

"i know, i'm not blind nor deaf like you." i spat and pushed her off me.

"oh the nerd is talking back to us huh?" she slap me and start to talk nonsense again.

"you and your jin hyung are whores! following our oppas around like a fucking dog!" i look down and fiddled with my fingers, crying silently at her words.

"i don't even know how oppa, finds you attractive! you little piece of shi-"

"little piece of what?" a low voicd asked, i look up to see taehyung and yoonji.

yoonji help me stood up while glaring at the mean girls.

"are you okay?" i nodded and averted my gaze from them.

if jin hyung is here, he will protect me. he will shout at these girls where their place are.

"do you want to fucking die?" yoonji asked, gripping tightly on jennie's uniform.

jennie look at me then back at yoonji with scared expression, shaking his head.

"you don't right? use your words!" yoonji shouted.

"y-yes."

"now, who are you calling whores!" she push jennie back and face rose.

"u-us!" yoonji glared at them one more time before walking towards me and taehyung.

"let's go jimin, we're wasting time at these coward bitches." i nodded, she check my cheek and smile.

"p-please don't tell this to jeongguk." she nodded and ruffled my hair.

"you should really learn how to protect yourself jiminie, we're not always with you." taehyung reminded, i nodded again as we went to our classes.

_________________________________
please do vote and give me feedbacks ! it'll be appreciated !

— rai !