fourty

jimin pov

i sat up in my bed, i can feel my stomach grumbled as i rubbed my tummy.

the good thing that it's weekend so i don't have to think about school today, i can take a rest and doze off every time.

just as i'm lay down again, hoseok called me for breakfast. "JIMIN AH! TIME FOR BREAKFAST" hoseok yelled and went to my room.

i groaned and flip to the other side, hoseok sat beside me and shakes me gently.

"jimin time to eat! c'mon jiminie it's for the baby hm?" i groaned and sat up, i looked at him grumpily and stomps on the way downstairs.

hoseok sighed and went down as well

'calm down hoseok, jimin's like this because he's pregnant. calm down hoseok.' hoseok smiled and saw jimin eating the eggs and bacon fastly while yoonji only looked at him weirdly.

she's not used that jimin's like this because jimin is always neat and gentle not like a child who's going to cry if he didn't get what he wants.

"hoseok ah, c'mon let's eat" yoonji called hoseok as i finished eating and whined "i want moreeeeeee! i want moreeeeeeeeeeee!" jimin whined and shows him the plate. hoseok was gonna get the plate but yoonji get it instead.

"i'll do it, go eat hobi." yoonji went to the kitchen and starts cooking some eggs and bacon again.

i pouted and starts waiting for the food.

"here jiminie." yoonji noona put the plate down as i start to dig in. a tear falling down from my eyes but i manage to wipe it quickly.

'why would i even to bother to think that jeongguk will accept my baby?'

"i can't wait to meet him or her or whatever." hoseok hyung excitedly said, rubbing my tummy gently.

"hyung it's only two week old, don't be too excited." i pushed his hands off my stomach and pouted.

"hey only eight months and a half from now, little jiminie will be running around this house!" yoonji said, smiling widely. she has a dreamy look on her face.

"it's a newborn since then, how would it run around?" hoseok rolled his eyes.

"shut up horsey! don't you remember that this have some jeon genes in there!? i wouldn't be surprised if he or she can run like naruto just right after it was born." i rolled my eyes as they started to argue.

i know it's impossible for an infant to run like naruto

"come on baby, let's just leave these fools behind."

authors pov

the two stop arguing, blinking for a minute at how jimin just called them fools.

"he's pregnant yoonji, calm down." yoonji breath in and out. hoseok laugh and stuck his tongue out.

"i swear if you won't put that tongue back in, im'ma cut that and feed it to the birds outside." yoonji glared at him before standing up.

"ha! if you can!" hoseok dared.

"i can, come here you horse bitch!" they started to argue again and again.

hoseok took a sip on his sprite before cleaning the dishes.

*ding dong*

the two stopped on whatever they're doing and race to the door, yoonji pushed hoseok but got tripped when hoseok held him by the foot.

"ha! horsey always win!" hoseok opened the door to see a man with a box of mochi infront of the house.

"uhh may i help you?" hoseok asked, his eyes showing confusion.

ʼi know i met him before but where? ʼ

"is park jimin in there?"

_________________________________
please do vote and give me feedbacks !

— rai !