thirty nine

jimin pov

i woke up from my dizziness as i can feel a huge wave of ache in my head again.

i rubbed my forehead and saw someone going inside the infirmary.

hoseok smiled sadly while i'm rubbing my head.

'i can't see' i thought furiously as i tried to guess who's he/she

"are you okay jimin ah?" hoseok asked

"my head hurts hyung" i pouted as hoseok chuckles sadly.

"why are you sad?" i questioned hoseok curiously as i looked for my glasses.

"here" hoseok gave me my glasses as i wear my glasses. i blinked and looked at hoseok, he looks upset and worried

"jimin ah, can i ask you something" hoseok started as he sat down on the chair beside the bed i'm laying on. i nod while rubbing my head.

"did you and jeongguk had sex?" my eyes widen and blush starts crept in my cheeks. i shyly nod and looked down.

hoseok sighed upsetly and give me a box of pregnancy test. i gulped and looked at the box.

"test it now jimin." hoseok said

i gulped as i went to the bathroom and starts peeing as i put some urine in the test.

i waited for the result as i fiddle my fingers, few minutes of waiting a two red line suddenly appeared.

tears suddenly flow down at my cheeks as I put a hand at my stomach. looking down at it. smiling softly.

'there's a baby growing inside of me.'

i wanted to shout in happiness but then realization hit me, hyung wouldn't be happy if he know. especially yoonji noona. they'll be disappointed in me.

i went out of the bathroom and went to the infirmary again. I saw hoseok hyung and yoonji noona frowning.

"h-hyung, noona." i approach the bed and hand them the test. i heard a disappointed sigh coming out from their lips.

i look down, getting ready for the nagging i'll get. i wipe my tears off and look at them.

"why are you crying?" yoonji asked, standing up from the bed to hug me.

"d-did I disappoint you? noona I'm sorry, i-i should've been more careful." i clutch her shirt tightly, muttering 'sorry'.

authors pov

yoonji rub soft circles at jimin's back, kissing the crown if jimin's head lightly.

"i think you should tell this to jeongguk jimin, after all he's the father of that child." hoseok looked at his dongsaengs.

he's disappointed, yes. but he can't help but to be happy to the new addition to their family.

"h-hyung..." jimin approached him and made grabby hands towards hoseok.

hoseok sigh and hug jimin tightly, hearing jimin's muffled cries hurtled his heart.

"i'm s-sorry hyung *sob* i shou-ld've been m-more careful. i'm sorry i-if i disappoint you." hoseok couldn't help it and cried with jimin. they cried in each other arms until jimin backed away and wipe his tears.

"aish, you two are crybabies. let's go and eat lunch!" yoonji smiled at them, she's also happy but also worried. she can't help but to think their comversation.

"what will you do if it's positive?" hoseok asked, jeongguk look at him and sigh loudly.

"i don't know hyung, i'm too young and i really can't handle relationships. i'm not responsible enough. my life's a mess right now. a baby will be a burden to me." jungkook put his face in his palms.

yoonji wanted o punch him back to his senses but held herself back.

"eat slowly jiminie." lisa tries to slow down a hungry jimin, jimin only look at him. blinking cutely, cheeks puff out because his mouth is full with foods.

"this bwurger is so good hyung." hoseok chuckled and wipe jimin's lips.

"you want more?" jimin raise his eyebrows and smile cutely, bowing at his hyung as a thank you.

"you're so cute." bambam cooed and pinch his cheeks, he feed jimin some of his chips to earn a 'saranghae' in response.

----------------

"jungkook..." jimin called out, jeongguk look at him with teary eyes. he miss his mochi so much, he just want to do is hug and kiss him nonstop.

"j-jimin..." he gulp and wipe off his eyes for a moment. jimin was looking down, fiddling with his fingers.

jeongguk could only stare at him, gulping down the lump in his throat.

"i... i'm p-pregnant." jimin finally looks up, eyes meeting with his.

jeongguk wanted to hug him but he just... couldn't.

"i can't..." jungkook look away, his voice cold as he smirk lightly.

"i can't take responsibility of that because, first i never liked you... second, i don't want to build a family with you why would i? i'm young, i can get much prettier girls as a wife. not like you." he saw how a tear rolled down on jimin's cheeks.

"t-third, maybe i'm not the father of that child. who would know you get fucked by some other guy." he put his hands on his pocket, clenching his fist trying to stop himself from wiping jimin's tears off.

"i shouldn't have fallen in love with you. i wish i never met you! i hate you! i really really hate you jeon jeongguk!" jimin sob and walk away.

as jimin took his leave, jungkook could only cry. haha, he fucked up.

-----------

"you get me hyung?"

"i really love him, but fucking suho just have to come back and ruined my life once again."

"cheers for us." taehyung raised his glass and drank

"cheers for us." taehyung raised his glass and drank the beverage.

"i promise once i saw suho, I won't hesitate to kill that fucker." _________________________________
A/N: hey guys! I'm the other author of this storythankyou for 200 votes and 1K reads it means alot for us! you don't know how happy we are :')