forty six

author's pov

seokjin went closer to jimin and jeongguk. jimin turned around and saw his jin hyung.

"j-jin hyung" jimin hugged him tightly as jin hugged back "i-i missed you baby" jin said while stroking his dongsaeng's hair.

"you look so good in black hyung" jimin complimented jin as they both chuckled. jin ruffled jimin's hair, from afar you can see the admiration in the eyes of namjoon.

"you look whipped hah" yoongi chuckled before wincing at the pain.

"why didn't you told us that seokjin is alive." namjoon said in irritated tone.

"jin told me to keep it as a secret" yoongi calmly said as they all looked at him

"h-how did you two met?" jimin asked leaning closer to his hyung's chest

"i saw him killing chae, of course i was furious when he killed chae. so i chased him and that's when i knew wwh is jin" yoongi explained as their mouth gasped because they still couldn't believe that jin is wwh

"why did you faked your death hyung?" jimin looked at him

"i had too baby, to protect all of you." jin said before ruffling his dongsaeng's hair

"still can't believe that the most feared mafia is our friend" taehyung joked as they all chuckled

"let's all go home, i missed hobi and ji" seokjin said as he give taemin a signal that they should go home as they went to their seperate ways

--------

"j-jin?" yoonji gasped in surprise seeing jin alive infront of her, hoseok didn't waste any second and hug the both of them.

"don't care if you're a ghost or not but i missed you so much jin hyung." jimin chuckled while jin kissed hoseok on the forehead.

"jiminie, are you okay!?" hoseok look at jimin's body, scanning every inch of it.

"y-you made me so worried!" jimin wiped his tears away, he's happy to be home again.

"come here yoonji, i missed you." yoonji run towards jin and hug him tightly. she smack his head and cried on his shoulder.

"i thought you're really dead!" jin chuckled, stroking her hair for a little.

the four boys stared at them with full of adoration in their eyes, they are happy and glad that jimin's safe now.

"you little one, how are you?" hoseok crouch down, he rub jimin's belly a little and smiled.

"i'm fwine, daddy and uncles save us~" jimin giggled after he was done talking.

hoseok looked at jeongguk who's looking whipped as ever. a smile crept on hoseok's lips.

"hey! come here, you need to be treated." hoseok let them in and made them sit through the couch, yoongi had been staring at him with sad eyes in the past two whole minutes now.

hoseok sat up infront of him, starting to treat his bruises.

"hoseok..." yoongi gulp, seeing how puffy hoseok eyes were.

"baby..." yoongi held him by the chin, trying to make hoseok look up at him. hoseok didn't budge and continue on treating his bruises.

yoongi narrowed his eyes. maybe, just maybe their love story doesn't have any second chances.

"you should've have been more careful yoongi." hoseok kissed yoongi's hand and smile a little.

yoongi look up, tears in his eyes. seeing hoseok smiling made his heart flutter.