thirty eight

jimin pov

the alarm clock starts ringing that made me groan loudly. i turned around and grunts loudly.

hoseok opens the door of my room and looks at me weirdly. "what's happening minnie?" hoseok asked scratching his hair

"i'm fine! i hate this stupid alarm clock!" i whined and stomps my hand annoyingly.

hoseok looks at me weirdly and scratch his hair more.

'jimin is acting so weird today' hoseok thought before walking out to his room

i went out on my bed and stomps on my way to the bathroom. i did my morning routine and i can feel a huge ache in my head.

'what is happening to me?' i thought as i took a bath.

--------

i went on the way downstairs as yoonji starts putting some pancakes in our plates, she starts pouring the syrup and brings it to the table.

"minnie! hobi! time to eat!" yoonji yelled as she sat down.

we made on our way to the dining room as we start eating.

i eat the pancake deliciously but i feel like i'm gonna throw out something in my mouth.

i quickly stood up and sprints on the way to the bathroom. hoseok and yoonji followed me as i start puking out the munched pancake.

hoseok starts rubbing my back and yoonji scratches her hair in curiosity.

"yoonji is the pancake expired?" hoseok questioned yoonji, yoonji shook her head.

"no! i looked at the expiration date and it says next year!" yoonji answered as i stood up and starts rinsing my mouth.

"are you okay jiminie?" yoonji asked and i nodded even though i'm not feeling well. my headache is killing me

"c'mon let's go to the school, i'll feed jimin some pancakes in the car" yoonji said, i stood up and wipe my tears and mouth.

i brush my teeth once more before grabbing what I need for school. I went to the front door and put my shoes on.

"stupid shoelaces!" i shouted and let it go, i don't want to tie it anymore! stupid stupid!

i walk towards the car with my shoes untied, i see both of them waiting for me, i open the car door and grumpily sit next to yoonji.

"here minnie." yoonji was holding a fork infront of my mouth but I refused.

"no! i don't want to eat!" i pouted and look outside, yoonji kept bugging me to eat.

"no! i said no!" i pushed the fork and glare at her. the pancakes fell on the seat, making yoonji sigh.

authors pov

"jimin why are you being a brat! you need to eat for the sake of your stomach!" yoonji shouted, getting her patience thinner because of jimin.

jimin look at her with teary eyes as he started to sob.

"i-i'm sorry, i didn't m-mean to-" hoseok look at yoonji with a little frown. yoonji sigh and hug jimin, pulling him closer to her.

"i-i'm sorry Min, it's just- your hard to deal today and i'm stressed with school and everything." he rub jimin's back and wipe off jimin's tears, feeling guilty for shouting. she knew jimin is sensitive but she still shouted at him.

"i-i'm sorry too, i'm at fault." jimin smiled a little, hoseok hand them the box of tissue and they started to clean the seat.

_