five

seokjin pov

"so whats your next class hyung?" jimin asked

"physics." i said looking at my schedule in my phone

"english." hobi answered.

the bell ring indicating for us to go to our classes.

"bye jiminie. take care." i said and peck him in the cheek before shooing them.

i walk down the hallway as jimin and hobi ran to their classes too. i immeaditely look for a seat just after i arrived. there i saw a brown haired guy with his cute dimples reading a book.

i immediately went to sit next to him. i want to make sure that i will be sitting next to him. only me.

i put my books down and sit next to him. my heart beat becomes faster and faster every seconds. he didn't even look nor flinch, he was just focused on what he is reading.

"im kim seokjin. jin for short. " i introduced myself, its now or never. finally, i got his attention. he look up at me.

i pulled out my right hand for him to shake but he just look at it and went back to reading.

this guy! he didn't even shake my hand nor talk to me!

right before i was supposed to talk to him again. mr. dion went inside of our classroom.

"goodmorning everyone." he greeted us and smile.

~~~~~~

"class dismissed!" he announced before going out of our classroom. i looked at the person beside me who is still sleeping. i was mesmerized by his beauty and i can't help but to stare, from his eyes, nose and lips.

i gently tap his shoulder to wake him up. he slowly open his eyes and look around.

he collect his books and put it in his bag and went out.

'not an even a thank you?'

i look at his desk and saw that he forgot to bring his earphone with him. i immediately collect my books too and went out to run after him.

i saw him walking down the hallway while his hands on his pockets. he's the center of attention now. every step he takes, girls were holding their squeal.

"hey brown haired guy!" i shouted and their attention went all up to me, except him. i quickly ran to him and after i catch after him.

i went to tap his shoulder. he turn around once again. but this time, it felt like were in a slow-mo moment.

"what?" he asked bluntly as he was calling someone.

"y-your earphones. i'm jin btw." i tried to catch my breath. i showed him his earphone and before i knew he snatch it.

"thank you seokjin." he said and walk out just like that

his hands was soft. i wish i could hold them forever.

someone snap his fingers infront of me making me to come back in reality.

"jin hyung?" jimin called me. i look at him and smiled like an idiot.

"who is that guy again?" i asked, pointing at his direction.

"oh him? he's kim namjoon." yoonji said.

kim namjoon huh? what a beautiful name.

——————————————————————————————————
so finally i updated this after 2 years lmao. i'm sorry if i'm a slow at updating. i'm really busy but now i'm stuck at home due to quarantine. but stay safe everyone ! please cooperate and don't be a hard-headed person !

please give me a feedbacks with this book so far !

please do vote and leave a comment !

also kookiezchimchim_ made this chapter !

- rai !