nineteen

hoseok pov

we're all still waiting for jimin to come back. the good thing we still have a half hour before class so i think we can still wait for him.

someone wraps a hand around my eyes. "what the?" i mumbled

"who's this?" i asked as i tried to touch my surroundings

"dawon is this you?" i guessed and she sighed

"yes it's me" she groaned but giggles. she hugged me as i hugged back

"it's been a while hm?" dawon ruffles my head. i frowned and fixed my hair

"i'm not a kid and it took me long to fix this!" i smacked her arms but she only laughs

"but you're my baby bro" dawon squeezes my cheeks which made everyone chuckles

"hey, i'm all grown up now!" i scrunched my nose, she just stick her tongue out and ruffled it even more.

"so how are you in jin's house? mom and dad misses you" i hissed when i heard my mom and dad. i remember how they kick me out when i told them my sexuality.

"pft miss me? they're such a bad liar" i rolled my eyes and bites my grilled cheese

"hobi i'm serious, they do really miss you when will you come back?" dawon pouts and hug my arm, looking up at me with puppy eyes.

"never, i'm happy being with them" i answered which made jin smiled

"i miss cuddling you tho" dawon chuckles and ruffles my hair again, smiling a little.

"stop ruffling my hair for god sake" i groaned as i keep fixing my hair

dawon was supposed to give something when yoongi throws his food and glares at her.

the food touch the ground as i stared at it with wide eyes.

yoonji and jin hyung look shock too, i looked at yoongi who is still glaring at my sister.

"he's reserved." yoongi said, a blush slowly crept in my cheeks as he pointed at me.

i see dawon smirk at me but glared towards at yoongi again.

"yeah he is because i'm his girlfriend." dawon smirked at the fuming yoongi.

"what?" she look at me with knowing look.

"y-yeah, we've been together for a week now." i grinned as i hold her hands intertwining it.

"w-what?" his voice became low as his eyes fell, yoonji only smile seeing his brother's state.

authors pov

"really?" yoongi look up after minutes, smirking.

"yeah really." dawon cross her arms, eyes determined eyebrows rising

as yoongi cockily raise his eyebrow, looking at the 'couple' infront of him.

"kiss him." yoongi dared. dawon grinned at his brother who only face palmed himself.

"what?"

"kiss him, make out infront of me." yoongi dared again, hoseok wanted to gag in disgust. dawon pushed his brother off and looked at him in disgust before turning to yoongi.

"okay fine, you got me." dawon chuckled, remembering the look on yoongi's face.

"but pay for the food." dawon looked down at the food that's in the ground. yoongi pulled his wallet off, sighing in relief.

giving dawon a hundred bucks, yoongi pulled hoseok's arm and guide him to wherever they're going.

he push hoseok inside the empty classroom, closing the door and locking it before pinning hoseok. caging him with both of his arms, his dark brown eyes looking down at the other male.

"who is she?" yoongi asked with a serious tone, sending shivers through hoseok's spine.

he gulp and open his mouth, but there's no words coming out.

"s-she's dawon, m-my sister." he stuttered, yoongi hid a smile and rolls his tongue inside of his cheeks.

"didn't i told you if you lie one more time, i'll kiss you?" yoongi smirked and step closer to hoseok. colliding their bodies together as he lean his forehead in hoseok's.

"y-yes." hoseok shut his eyes tightly.

"and what did you do?"

"i-i didn't planned that! she did! i-i just play along to see your reaction, so it's not my fa-." yoongi cuts him off when he collide their lips together.

hoseok's eyes widen, but melt into the kiss. he started to kiss back, savouring how soft and sweet yoongi's lips were.

he put his hand in yoongi's neck pulling him even closer, tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

yoongi smirk in their kiss, as he slide his hands into hoseok's ass. grabbing a handful and squeezing it lightly, making hoseok gasp.

he slid his tongue into hoseok's mouth, savouring every inch of it.

the kiss drives the two crazy as moan escaped their lips. yoongi left hoseok's mouth and made his way to hoseok's jaw and neck, licking and sucking on it.

leaving bite marks, purple and blue decorate hoseok's neck. he was in a moaning mess when he felt yoongi pulled away.

"enjoying it, are we?" he looks at hoseok's puffy lips and messy hair, pecking it one more time.

"you should lie more often." yoongi whispered in hoseok's ears and bit the blushing boy's earlobe.

______________________________
double update mehehehe, yoonseok is getting started mehehehe

please do vote and give me feedbacks !!

— rai !