twenty two

jeongguk pov

i winced when jimin dabs the cotton that has full of alcohol in face.

"it's hurts!" i grunted and glares at jimin

jimin only ignores me and continues cleaning the wounds in face

"yoongi hit you hard" jimin observed all the wounds and puts some betadine

i started looking at his features. how can i be so lucky to have jimin? his features is just breathtaking that's it.

"be careful next time hm?" jimin told me and pecks all the wounds that i have

"there so it'll heal soon" jimin giggles and cuddles me.

i chuckles and cuddled him back. i pecked his forehead and spanks his ass.

we're currently in my room and no one's in the house right now.

'damn he can be loud here'

"cupcake i'll do something hm?" i asked as he nodded

i went outside the room and locked the front door. i went back to my room and locks the door.

he look at me with those eyes, i love so much.

"why'd you lock the door?" he asked, i smirk. approaching my bed, taking small steps as i took my shirt off. leaving me half naked.

just looking at him can give me a boner, he looks so simful and irresistible and he's all mine.

"is it hot? why you taking your shirt off?" he asked again, gulping.

i caress his face and gently attached our lips together,

"gguk." he pulled away as he blush like a tomato.

"yes baby?"

"i love you." i hummed and lay him down the bed softly. rubbing our noses together after i hovered on top of him.

"i love you too cupcake." i peck his cheeks, nose and forehead and lastly lips. smiling down at him.

we cuddled together, loving how jimin fit perfectly at my arms.

"gguk, i heard t-that you're a good singer though, will you sing for jiminie?" he asked, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"what do you want me to sing?" i softly whispered in his ear, rubbing his back.

"anything." i chuckled and kiss the crown of his head before clearing my throat.

"the way to love me isn't hard
just hold me tight like you are now
we don't know what will happen to us later
but i like that nothing's decided

who cares what others say?
we can't live without each other, so what's the problem?
we can be more in love together

if you start to like someone else
if i get used to not being with you
when that time comes, when it's that time
only then we can break up"

i sang, hearing soft snores from him.  a tear escaped from my eyes as i hug him tighter, i know this wouldn't last long.

i kiss his forehead, caressing his hair.

"jimin-ah, stay with me forever please?" i mumbled under my breath, rubbing our noses again.

"i will." he opened his eyes and smiled widely. i was shocked but smiled back, anyways.

he slowly leaned in, as our lips attached again. i pour all of my feelings in the kiss, tears escaping from my eyes as he cup my cheeks.

"my baby ggukie is crying huh?" he giggled and wipe them off.

"i just realized how lucky i am to have you in my life." his cheeks became red and smiled, nodding.

"really?" he asked.

"really."

--------

"bro, want a cigarette?" namjoon asked and handing it out.

i shook my head, looking away. it's tempting but jimin hates the smell so no.

"wait what?" yoongi chuckled, puffing out the smoke.

namjoon hand tae a cigarette but rejected it too.

"well, that's fucking new, what happened?" i shrug and look at jimin from afar.

"yoonji doesn't like guys who smoke so, no." taehyung grinned widely at yoongi who look at him with an amused expression.

"you?" i look at them and sigh.

"jimin doesn't like it either." i answered.

"what the fuck? so, imma smoke this all myself then?" namjoon smiled happily. i rolled my eyes and just averted my gaze from him.

"don't get too attached, you know what'll happen."

_______________________________
double update lezzgo ! please do vote and give me feedbacks !

— rai !