Prologue

Prologue

"Ahmm...."

'What's happening, aren't I dead?'

Opening her eyes, our transmigrator found herself in the most dumbfounding situation she could have ever face in her entire lifetime.

With eyes wide open, she quickly stood up from where she once lay.

"What?! I'm alive? Wait, before that, where am I?"

Looking at her surrounded bewildered, our protagonist of the story quickly surveyed her surroundings thinking that she was kidnap by some shady hooligans who was out to sell her for some cheap some in the black market.

"Was I kidnap?"

Our transmigrator could not help but cry some "sad tears" when suddenly she remembered what just happened to her.

"Wait. How could I been kidnap, I... died."

She could still remember, the memories that happened just awhile ago or so she thought.

She was just some ordinary student. She lived her life just like the rest of the normal modern people, she lived her life in repeat.

She could remember, she was about to go home, she was in a hurry so she could play her favorite Otome Game: Complex Love In The Sun Empire.

She was finally about to go play the hidden capture target route, a route that she only heard in the walkthrough, but before she could do so she died.

Yes, she died.

She thought that going back home that day would be the same as any other day but she did not know that, that day would be the day she died.

She died being hit by a truck!

If she only know about her upcoming death she would have stayed home that day and tried to finish the hidden character route, she would not go out until she can't get the happy ending of the hidden capture target route!

"Sigh... Did I, did I really transmigrate?"

Clenching and unclenching her small hands, our protagonist can only sigh in distress as she stood in front of the body full length mirror.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she gasped in shock seeing the cute little girl in the mirror.

"I-Is this me?"

Touching her face, she made weird face gestures in front of the mirror and touch her face all over.

The girl in the mirror that she saw was a petite little girl who had snow white hair and a pair of golden eyes. The girl looked like a doll, she was too cute to be described!

Bam!

"L-Lady Violet, y-you're awake!"

Looking for the source of the voice, Violet saw a girl who was of the same age as her. The girl covered her mouth with her right hand, tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"Lady Violet, I'm so glad you're finally awake!"

Snapping from her trance, the girl quickly ran towards our protagonist whose name is now Violet. She hug her tight.

"Ah... eh..."

Feeling awkward being hug by a stranger, Violet slowly push the woman away from her.

"Ow. I'm sorry, Lady Violet. I was just too happy to see you awake. I apologize for my behavior."

Realizing her unpleasant attitude towards Violet, the woman quickly let go and step back. She quickly bowed her head low to apologize to her.

"I-It's okay."

Violet wryly scratch her cheeks not knowing what to say to the girl.

"Thank you for forgiving me my Lady."

The maid held her hands together, her eyes sparkled with unshed tears.

"It's fine.... Uhm...."

"My lady?"

Seeing Violet trailing off like she had something to say to her, the maid tilted her head to the said.

"Well... what's your name again?"

"My lady?"

Hearing her question, the maid's eyes bulged, almost popping out of its sockets.

"My lady, you....."

"Tehee..."

Smiling ever so innocently, Violet explained her situation to the maid who had an incredulous look.

"M-My lady, you...."

Wiping her tears, the maid hug her lady tightly in his embrace.

"Wahh!!"

Being hug like there was no tomorrow, Violet felt like she was about to die suffocating on the maid's huge chest.

".... lease, let me go. I can't breath!"

Being almost out of breath, face blue from suffocation, Violet let out her final cry for help.

"My lady! I'm sorry my lady!"

Holding her lady in her arms, the made cried in guilt for almost suffocating her Master to death with her "huge chest"!

"N-No worries...."

Having an expression like she was about to die, Violet raised her hand and gave the maid a thumbs up.

Drip!

"Wah! My lady, you are bleeding!!"

Seeing her Lady's nose bleed, the maid quickly tried to fix her lady up in panic. While doing so, she blamed herself for being the reason of her Lady's injuries.

'I'm in heaven~'

After the maid or now known as Angie explained who Violet is, how she lived so far and the people she interacted, Violet could so far describe her life in two words. So f*cking terrible!

Name: Violet BrightHeart.

Age: Recently turned ten.

Father: Conrad BrightHeart

Status: Alive

Mother: Lilian BrightHeart

Status: Dead

StepMother: Rosana BrightHeart

Status: Alive

HalfSister: Silvia BrightHeart

Status: Alive

Although the status looks fine but the back ground contents are just too hard for a child on Violet's age.

'Wait, Violet BrightHeart, where did I hear that name before? Violet... Violet Brightheart!'

"Wait, Violet BrightHeart! Violet... f*ck! I'm doomed!"

Like all of her bones melted away, Violet melted like ice cream and hug the floor in doom and gloom.

"In all the people, in all the characters, even if I had to be gay, just not this character!!"

Like a shriek from a ghost from the deepest part of hell, Violet's miserable voice rang loud and clear.

"I don't want to be the villain!!"

Yes, as you all heard. I, the transmigrator, am officially a villain.

I, Violet BrightHeart, is the villain.

I, the villain, doomed to die a miserable death no matter what route the Heroine chooses.

I, Violet Brightheart am the villain of the Otome Game: Complex Love In The Sun Empire.

I, Violet Brightheart who is the villain is doomed to die a painful death.

"F*ck! Track-sama, you cheater!!!!"