Chapter 20 All Is Forgiven In Front Of Handsome Men

Venice and Violet stared at each other for a while, the two were having a staring contest.

One was smiling ever so sweetly while the other was chillingly looking at the one smiling.

Giles, on the side, was grabbing his hair in frustration and bad premonition, watching this suicidal act by Violet.

But their eyes suddenly widened, not expecting what would happen.

Chomp!

"EHHH????????"

Giles, who was the second witness of the shocking scene, was shouting like a headless chicken when he saw Venice, his "Majesty" eating the offered food.

'He really ate it!'

"Your Majesty, is it delicious?"

After the long staring contest, Violet was so happy to have won.

She did not expect that he would really eat it.

She thought that he would coldly deny her request or worst, punish her.

"En."

While chewing the strawberry, Venice's eyes never once left Violet's face.

"Letty did not lie to his Majesty, right? It's really delicious!"

Having her ego inflated for having the upper hand, Violet finally relented and continue eating.

She does not want to push it too much lest she do something wrong that would incur his wrath.

Happily eating, she did not notice the eyes of the predator looking at her.

Licking his lips, Venice smiled in satisfaction.

'Never thought that this little girl had so much courage as to spoon-feed the "cruel" Emperor of the Sun Empire who kills anyone who offends him. Interesting. Really interesting.'

Happily chomping on the dessert spread on the table, Violet no longer cared about the man and ate as she pleased.

1minute later....

3 minutes later....

5 minutes later......

Violet, who was doing her own business, sweat dropped feeling the hard stare on her face. She kept on eating, trying her best to ignore the other's eyes on her.

'Heck! Why is he staring at me like he'll eat me whole?!'

Having enough, Violet lifted her head up.

Her eyes clashed with those heated eyes.

"Any longer and I'll melt from your Majesty's stare."

'Shit!'

Violet's eyes quickly widened when she realized that her words were a little inappropriate and tried to change, salvage the situation.

"Letty means, Letty, Letty... is embarrassed being stared at by his Majesty. Letty will melt being stared at by his Majesty..."

Violet bashfully looked down at her plate, her face red.

She tried her best to act coquettish in front of him and even appear as if she were shy.

In reality, despite her embarrassed act, she was thinking about the delicious cake on her plate like it was her whole world.

'Really delicious!'

She then drops the next bomb.

"...Your Majesty is so dashing and brilliant that Letty's heart could not bear being stared at by his Majesty for too long."