Rebirth 1 New World

Rebirth 1 New World

Sigghhh.....

Closing the book she was holding, Violet could not help but sigh in grief and disbelief that all of this is not a dream. She really died.

'I really died...'

Sighing for the tenth time of that day or was it the hundred, she closed her eyes and lean on the chair as she digest the things that she had happened so far.

Fantasia. Fantasia is the world she had transmigrated to, the world of the Otome Game she had unbelievable found herself into.

Fantasia has four continents namely: fire, earth, water, and wind which represents the four sacred elements. The continent that she is currently residing is the Fire Continent and she was living in the biggest and most powerful Empire that could shake both heaven and earth, the Sun Empire.

The Sun Empire's history goes beyond many years, many ancestors, and many kings had passed but its glory was still burning like fire in history books. Never extinguished, never forgotten.

Every King's of the Sun Empire was believed to be the most strongest King among all the continents Kings, it was only a rumor though since the Sun Empire never engage in war and only manage their territory unlike the other Empire's who like to go on wars to expand their territory.

The Sun Empire's glory never had extinguished, than being extinguished, its might became stronger each passing years become as King's after Kings who are more stronger than the previous sat on the throne.

Though it was only a heresy, no one dared to challenge the Sun Empire for fear that they will be crush by its unknown power.

But it might not only be a rumor, for the new king who was said to be wise but cruel at the same time, with a flick of his hand could destroy an entire Kingdom with his trusted Blood Knights.

How powerful could one be for him to destroy a Kingdom with just him and a few of his Knights? Surely, that person could take over the world if he ever existed.

Also, Fantasia World not only contains this rumors but also magic powers. How else could they be powerful enough to destroy an entire kingdom with just a flick of a hand?

Being a fantasy type world, mana was being freely used in this world although only the people who had "spiritual pet's" would be the one able to use the mana being release in this world.

Spiritual Pets are being's that were born together with the human's. At birth, the type of spiritual pet one possess would not be identified on the spot for spiritual pets only appeared once a child had turn 10.

Each individuals possess different kinds of spiritual pets and each corresponding spiritual pets would decide what kind of elemental power one would get.

If one gets a water type then they could use the water element. Fire type spiritual pets use fire element. And all the types goes the same.

Spiritual pets could also take on their animal form, than just giving their owner magical energy that corresponds to their elements they could also fight alongside their owners.

There are two types of Spiritual pets: the fighter and the support.

Fighter types of Spiritual Pets just as the name says would be able to fight alongside their owners,. Meanwhile support types can only support others and not very useful in the battlefield.

Luckily, Fighter type of Spiritual Pets were are the majority.

Support types, rarely they appear.

Those who get support types of Spiritual Pets are bound to be on the lowest of the food chain, ostracized and bullied by those fighter types.

No matter how the support type spiritual pet owner struggle, they will never be able to beat a fighter type.

Those who get the support type of spiritual pets either go home or try and try until they die.

Those people who get the fighter type of spiritual pets either become adventurers or knights or some job that needed fighter types.

Spiritual pets only appear once, they are a life bound partner and can never be replaced. Once a spiritual pet got destroyed, the magician will never be able to use magic ever again.

It is rare for a spiritual pet to die, that is if you do not cross paths with Spiritual Pet Killers or SPK.

Other than the world background let's go back to the protagonist turned villain who was sulking in the corner.

As everyone know, Violet BrightHeart or known as the Villain of the Otome Game will die terribly no matter what route the Heroine takes.

Her life was not really that special nor was there anything that makes it special, she was just a lonely broken girl who died unjustly.

In the original story, Violet BrightHeart was a child birthed from the main wife. Her father was forced to marry her mother, had her but her father does not want nor love her.

At the age of eight, her mother died because of being ill in the heart. They are not close but still she was her father.

When her mother died, her father remarried immediately. He married his childhood sweetheart who was the cause of Violet's death.

Being cheated by their own husband, who won't die of heart ache?

Her father nor her stepmother, even her step sister does not care about her. They just live separately like strangers not caring about each other. This way was fine for her because she do not need to pretend in front of those people.

She was living just fine even without them. She was not bullied nor was she living a miserable life for being mistreated, on the contrary she was living in luxury being supported though forgotten.

But even with all of this, even with all the richness in the word in her hands she was not happy at all.

She does not need those sparkling jewelries nor those beautiful dresses, what she need was the love of a family that had been denied by her since birth.

Like a pretty doll, though broken inside, she lived her day like she was not living at all. She lived quietly not disturbing anyone's life, she just wanted to be alone.

But never had she thought that even with this, she would still end up in a pretty bad state in the end.

In the original story, she might looked cold and arrogant but she never hurt anyone not even a fly. Yet, she ended in the route of the villain.

Why did she become a villain?

The answer, how could there be a Heroine if there is no villain?

"Sad. So sad. Augh. I'm really gonna die."