CHAPTER 12: Meghan

To say that I was surprised would be an understatement. He wanted to spend some time to hang out and it sounded nice and I probably should question his reasons as to why he would want to, but I didn't question it for too long before deciding to accept it.

After we finished getting dressed and headed out into town to see a movie, walk around and go to some places, including parks that we would play at when we were kids.

We even had grabbed something to eat and went to the one park we always went to more than any other one where he would always push me on one of the swings.

When we had finished eating some lunch and after talking a little bit, I followed his gaze as he looked over at the swing set and he looked at me and smiled.

"Come on." He says and we get up, he takes my hand in his and I don't make a big deal out of it because mostly I want to go with the flow as we start heading over and he tells me to sit down.

"Really?" I smiled.

Once I sat down on one of the swings, he grabbed each one of the chains that held up the swing and began to pull me back a little then gently place his hand on my back and start to gently push me.

For several moments of him pushing me, I closed my eyes with the wind blowing on my face and began remembering the times we would come here even after dark and just hang out with one another and I could feel myself start to smile at the memories.

I opened them up and hadn't realized I had stopped. So I look at him and notice he is looking at me smiling.

"What?" I ask him.

He doesn't say anything and looks down from my eyes to my lips as I do the same with him too and then notice is both leaning slowly closer towards one another until we both close our eyes and our lips gently start touching each others.

I couldn't believe we were kissing each other but damn, I have to say that he is a great kisser and rather or not this was all in my head or real, I was going to enjoy this moment. So we spent the next couple moments passionately making out with each other.

Once we stop and pull our heads apart to look at one another, he backs up a little and sticks his hands in his front pockets.

"I'm sorry." He begins.

"Don't be. I'm not." I tell him with a gentle smile.

"I just, I don't know what came over me." He begins to say nervously a little bit as he began to rub the back of his neck.

"Are you regretting it or something?" I asked while trying to hide the hurt I began to feel but that feeling quickly dissapated as soon as he began explaining.

"No. I didn't meant that. I just meant that, well, I didn't plan it. But I definitely don't regret doing it." He reassures me as he gently places a hand on the side of my face while looking into my eyes.

"Okay." I smiled back.

We gave each other another kiss then he took hold of my hand again and we headed back towards the car then back at the house.

After we had returned, we ended up spending the rest of the night ordering in and hanging out cuddled up with each other on the couch in the living room watching some Hulu.

This was nice. This is something I have wanted to have happen for a while and am glad that it is. I just hope it lasts.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)