one

"we're the pogues,
and our mission this summer,
is to have a good time...
all the time"

the five pogues either sat or stood in the newly being built house in the middle of figure eight

olivia stood next to her blonde best friend as they both sipped on beers. he was playing with her hair as she swung her legs beneath her and watched the other boy balance as best as he could on top of the roof. she averted her gaze to the boy beneath him as he was calculating something, most likely if the teenage boy were to fall, he'd be either paralyzed or worse.

"that's what, a three story fall to the deck?" pope heyward announced to his best friend balancing on his dirty white converse. "i give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." pope shrugs, the teenage boy on the roof took this as an opportunity to be sarcastic, sticking his finger into his mouth and putting it to the wind, measuring it, "should i do it?"

"yes please, so i can clean up your blood and guts from a new property.." olivia rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at the boy beside her because he yanked a bit too hard on her shoulder length hair. "jj, you are the worst. hope someone told you that today." she jokes and takes another sip from the can in her hand.

"i'll shoot you on the way down if you do." pope calls up to the boy that was still balancing, a drill in pope's hands, pretending as if it were a gun. "oh you're gonna shoot me?" john b routledge sasses and holds up his signature finger guns towards pope heyward.

another female voice was heard while she voiced her concerns, "they're gonna have japanese toilets with towel warmers." kiara carrera appeared from behind the scaffolding with a frown on her face. "of course they are kie. why wouldn't they? rich people are supposed to live here." olivia shook her head inn genuine disappointment. "this used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles i guess." she shrugs and looks up to john b with a deepening frown. "could you please not kill yourself?"

while jj maybank had to make a comment about not having cold towels. "yeah john b don't spill that beer we're not giving you another." and as if on cue, he dropped it towards the deck below him and olivia let out a loud groan. she scolded him and gulped her beer all the way down before getting up. only to have jj pull her down and lay his tongue on her cheek to lick her jokingly. "that was absolutely disgusting! i probably have an std now!"

"you wish." he smirked, she playfully grabs his neck as he pretends to get choked out. "tap out, tap out!" he yells. it got quiet and pope looks over the railing of the balcony to see security opening the latch to the gate.

"hey uh... security's here. let's wrap it up."his voice sounded nervous, like it usually was and that makes olivia smirk and jj to ditch his almost empty beer. "our boy's here early today!" jj sounded surprised. "humpty dumpty let's roll!" he calls to john b and the crew of five start to run down the newly built house in order to not get caught by their best friend, the security guard.