six

"hey! livvy poo, you want this? take a sip

"hey! livvy poo, you want this? take a sip. do it." jj pulled the two away from their almost kiss and that made olivia look at him with a frown. "sure i'll take a sip." she grabs it but he pulls it out of her hand and turns his attention to sarah. "oh wait, hey, hey. sarah!"

"sarah, can i interest you in a tasty milwaukee beverage?" jj smirks and pushes it in front of her. "no, thanks." she smiles. "come on. is it not fancy enough for you?" he taunts, olivia rolls her eyes and scoffs at her best friend. "no we were just leaving." she takes toppers hand tighter and tries to walk away.

topper stops her and offers to drink it himself but jj rejects him and tries to get sarah to drink it but as he did, topper knocked it out of his hand and all over olivia and partly on jj and something struck inside of him to go after him.

john b and olivia tried to hold him back but topper wouldn't let up, "you guys are dirty pogues." and olivia's blood boiled and went straight after him, pushing him towards the ground but he didn't falter and went straight towards her in anger but john b got in the middle of it and pushed him back. "olivia, john b, we're supposed to be incognito remember?!" pope panics but topper comes up to john b and punches him in the face, hard. knocking him down to the ground.

"hey john b, don't make me drown you like your old man." topper smirks while kicking him. "topper you fucking piece of shit!" olivia takes this as an opportunity to run and grab him but before she could do so, he grabbed her and threw her into the water right next to john b who was coughing. then john b went after topper.
"oh did i hurt your girlfriend? sorry man!" topper laughs. the crowd was chanting for them to fight. that's what they did.

"sarah get your fucking psychopath of a boyfriend under control!" olivia coughed up the water that was being pushed into her lungs from the waves rushing in onto her.

she finally got up and towards the shore line where jj helped her up and she turned him around, grabbing the gun from his back pack and turning towards topper. he was drowning john b at this point and she was blinded with rage.

jj grabbed the gun from her quickly and placed it on the back of topper's head, "yeah you know what that is." he snickers, olivia's eyes bulged, she was just going to shoot the gun in the air to get him to stop but jj took matters into his own hands and chose violence. "put the gun down jj!" olivia and sarah screamed towards him simultaneously but he kept it there. "jj put the gun down!" sarah repeated herself, "you say something princess?" he laughed evilly and the more worried twin looked to her raging sister and screamed at her, "liv, can you check your psycho friend, please?" but olivia just watched what was happening in front of her, jj with a gun to topper's head.

"give me the fucking gun, jj!" olivia fell from her trance of shock and grabbed the gun from him like he did to her and she screamed towards the other's that were panicked, "everyone listen up! get the hell off of our side of the island!" then two gun shots into the air, startled everyone and they ran in a frenzy.