two

it was the afternoon when jj and kiara pulled olivia from her almost lifeless pose on the futon to get some fresh air

it was the afternoon when jj and kiara pulled olivia from her almost lifeless pose on the futon to get some fresh air.  john b had been hanging up some old pictures when olivia flung the cap from a water bottle off and chugged the water as she sweat out the rest of the alcohol from last night.

olivia noticed he was staring at a picture of his uncle and she smiled widely at the boy who stared into her eyes so passionately when she went to stand next to him to admire the photos with him. "we should get going now huh?" she hugs his side and he follows after her.

"i actually have to go home and change so you guys better come and get me from that hell hole as soon a-

"as soon as i step foot through that door!" jj finished her sentence for her in a fake girly voice to mock her because she always said that before she walked home more so because rose always had to say something about her rugged appearance or super tan when she walks through the door.

"dad! rose! i'm home!" she shouted throughout the house yet no answer came back at her. only that of her twin sister. "hey dork." sarah came down the stairs with her phone in her hands. "hey idiot, did ya miss me?" they hugged tightly. "you know i did." she smiled softly to her. "i'm just getting some clothes and i'll be out again. you can tell dad i was here if you want." and sarah nodded before letting her sister go. liv got to her room to grab some clothes and the bathroom to get some "girl stuff".

the boat was by the dock as soon as she walked out of the house and it was only john b and pope there because kiara was working at the wreck and surely jj had something come up. "hey pogue queen!" john b greeted and kissed her cheek, she blushed a little and gave him a large smile. "afternoon, your majesty." she curtsied, and hopped onto the boat and next to pope. "hey heyward, how's life been treating ya?" she nudged him softly, "pretty well. how about you cameron?"

"friggin' bomb!" she said sarcastically and took out her juul from her shorts pocket, "like a rip johnny?" she questioned the attractive dirty blonde. he nodded and took it from her.

"i'll join you two later, pope can you drive? i gotta go to this top secret thing." john b jumped to the dock of the chateau and ran towards his vehicle. "know where he's going?" pope shook his head at the shorter girl and shrugged.

"not even gonna tell us where you're going johnny boy?" she called over to him and he turned around to walk backwards and look at her, "hey! top secret! don't wait up livvy lou!" he shrugs, getting into the volkswagen and drove off.

"meet me at the wreck!" he yelled through the small window. "guess we're going to the wreck." pope shrugged once more and sped towards the wreck.