nine

olivia, john b, and jj were stopped at the side of the house when the three heard yells and cries from a woman, the only girl in the trio tried to run up to the house and hopefully save the woman from whatever she was going through  but she was ca...

olivia, john b, and jj were stopped at the side of the house when the three heard yells and cries from a woman, the only girl in the trio tried to run up to the house and hopefully save the woman from whatever she was going through but she was caught by her best friends when she reached the side of it. "maybe we should come back. it's a little too soon." "no, no. shut up, shut up, jj." john b stopped him and olivia's hand that was holding onto john b's was even tighter.

olivia heard miss lana scream and she got up towards the house again, the two boys stopped her again but before she could step towards the stairs, she felt a hand grip her wrist and pull her back. jj looked at his best friend with a look of 'are you insane?!' and she furrowed her eyes brows at his hand around her wrist. "are you stupid?! she needs our help!" another crash. john b was next to grab her and push her body against the house as softly as he could without actually hurting her and flattened himself on the side of the house next to her.

"okay so both of you are stupid? what the hell she needs our help and-

"olivia shut up!" jj slapped his hand to her mouth and she gasped. "you bitch." but it was muffled by his hand and because she mumbled only loud enough for herself to hear. another crash came and something fell on top of the teens' heads. "is that paint?" jj stated the obvious as the paint crumbled from the windowsill above them. "yes it's paint."

"we should just go, he's got smuggler written all over him." jj tried to stop olivia from going any further like before but john b made his way in front of jj and behind olivia to see what was happening. she stepped forward but was pulled back yet again when a man came from the house.

then another emerged and the boy above her stared at them in curiosity. "wait oh my god, john, those are the guys that shot at us!" olivia whispered when the two men started up the engine of their boat. "livvy get back, come on." he grabbed at her and she pushed him off of her before moving back on her own.

the teens made their way into the house as the boat finally left and turned left to see the older woman now on the floor sobbing her eyes out. olivia's eyes softened and ran towards the woman and tended to her as quickly as she could.

she touched the woman's arm and she jumped back a bit and tensed but relaxed when she saw the three of them looking at her worried. "do you need a doctor miss lana?" she places her hand on the older woman's arm again to show more comfort. "liv, she's tweaking."

"let's call the sheriffs department." john b suggested, "no, no, no cops please." miss lana sobbed and looked towards olivia with pleading eyes. "mmm that's not good, come on olivia." jj tries to grab her arm but she rips out of his reach. "you shouldn't be here." another sob came from lana as she was still looking at olivia with that pleading look and the teenage girl felt anxious but decided she wanted to stay and comfort this woman, no matter how many times she's yelled at the tv because of this exact situation in a horror movie. "yep that's enough for me. come on." jj was still trying to get these two to leave with him but then john b kneeled next to a sitting liv and a sobbing lana grubbs.

"what do you know about these guys?" john b asked, "they were looking for something." olivia shot her eyes towards john b and then to jj who was grinding his teeth out of anxiety or stress. "does it have anything to do with this?" the compass that they found in the boat last night was shown to the crying woman and her breath hitched when she looked down at it and fear filled her big brown eyes. "you know anything about this?"

"this is my father's and scooter had it. why?" olivia grabbed onto john b's arm and gave it a warning squeeze because his question was rather harsh even if it wasn't intended to be. "scooter didn't have it okay? don't tell anyone that you have that!"

"come on guys." and miss lana started yelling at the two teens beside her that no one should know they have this compass. jj pulled olivia up and pulled her and john b out of the house as she pleaded.

he pushed both of them towards the volkswagen and they all got in without a fight, well besides for john b's constant questions on how miss lana knew about the compass no matter how many times the two best friends beside him told him they didn't actually know as much as he thought they did.

"gotta get home boys, rose wants a "family dinner." i'll meet up with you later!" olivia kisses both of them on the cheeks and opens the back door before jumping out, jj's remarks towards her butt and other things he was talking about while she skipped happily up towards the large house. "jj, you're so gross!" she yells towards him.

"you know you love me princess olivia." she scoffs playfully, "it's queen to you mister!" and then disappears within the house.

she ran right into the backyard once she got in the house and saw rose and some other friends catching up on their gossip about the newest thing going on in the obx.

a young girl was looking sad while standing near the dock and olivia ran to her, "what's wrong sweetie?" she kneels down to eye level with the girl, "i dropped my stuffie in the boat."

"oh well that's nothing, i'll get 'em for you." liv shows an award winning smile to the girl who instantly smiled back and olivia stood up, "now you gotta tell me what she looks like okay?" she makes her way towards the boat covered in wires and debris from agatha. "she has a trunk and blue ears." the little girl explained and olivia nodded.

"alright, i'm gonna get her for you. don't worry." she smiles and balances on a piece of wood that lead her towards the boat. "be careful of electricity." the little girl warned but liv just smiled and hopped towards the boat, almost losing her balance only twice before she heard a yell come front the deck. "there's 14,000 volts in those wires."

"liv what are you doing?" she heard sarah yell. "hey olivia be careful!" topper yelled to her and she looked back at him. "what if i don't wanna?" she smirked and jumped to another log.

"olivia get down now!" rose's stern voice pulled the smile from her face. "rose calm down, i'm the safest girl you've ever met. also i'm an athlete." olivia frowned and finally made her way to the boat. "you're gonna get electrocuted. get down!"

her brother and his goon friends stood there and watched, "she wants attention." her brother mumbled but olivia heard him and stood staring in his direction. "attention seeker!" she starts to chant and starts dancing like an idiot on the wood. "olivia get down. this isn't funny." topper spoke up again.

"attention seeker!" she chants again but this time she points to topper and starts shimmying her shoulders. "when i tell your dad about this olivia..." rose went on a rant and she finally stopped doing her dance and went to get the stuffed elephant from the boat.

she caught a look of the stuffed animal and smiled triumphantly, "i see her!" she calls back to the small girl who giggled. "olivia!" sarah yelled. the girl smirked and reached for the elephant before losing her grip and falling straight on her behind with a loud scream.

"olivia!" everyone started to yell and run towards her as she laid there with her air dried shoulder length hair in her face and laughed. "you guys are unbelievable!" she grabs a wire and shows that it's not even connected to anything and grabs the stuffed animal before hopping out of the boat.

"kay, gotta go since you're all weird. i need to change and shower this paint from my-

she cut herself off and saluted the people staring at her in disbelief.

———
|kaylee's note!|

edited

hey besties, sorry i'm literally the worst at updating but school sucks ass and i've had no motivation until tonight!

-kaylee ❤️