three

"hi miss amy! you guys get through it?" liv asked the blonde woman on the dock they were moving slowly by

"hi miss amy! you guys get through it?" liv asked the blonde woman on the dock they were moving slowly by. "still here!" she smiles and waves at the teenagers in the boat, "she totally looked at me." jj told the two. "i saw it." john b smirked and olivia pushed him playfully.

the trio then looked out towards the water with debris from the storm and olivia scoffed, "agatha what'd you do?" jj scolded, "she is a crazy lady." olivia chuckled. "hard-core, hurricane surge." jj added.

the boys made small talk and olivia started to daze off because she didn't really care what the boys were saying, she just laid in the sun at the bow of the boat. john b spoke into his shoulder like he had a walkie talkie, "we have a safety meeting. attendance mandatory," then static. "i cant. my pop's got me on lockdown." and olivia jolted up to look at pope. "popey, don't worry about it babe, can't you just do it later?"

then it was jj's turn to walkie into his shoulder, "your dad's a pussy, over." and olivia gasped and stood up, it was now her turn, "sorry about that mr. heyward but we need your son." but mr. heyward gave her a look then turned to jj. "i heard that you little bastard, miss cameron over here isn't covering for your ass."

"we need your son!" john b shouted, "yeah and island rules. day after hurricane's a free day." jj shrugged and heyward looked over his face to see if he was lying then looked to olivia. "you hang out with these jackasses?"

"no i only hang out with them because kiara is my best friend." she shrugged, "i'm sure she'd say the same thing." he shook his head in disbelief at the girl. "and jj who the hell even made that up?" olivia turned her attention to her best friend. "uh... pentagon i think? we have security clearance." he argued with the girl. "you're annoying. how do you even get girls." she shook her head.

pope jumped into the boat promising his dad he'd do whatever needed to be done tomorrow because 'day after hurricane's a free day.' heyward yelled out to his son and scolded him for listening to these misfits. "thanks mr. heyward. i promise i won't break his heart too much!" olivia waved.

"olivia cameron i expected more from you!" he yelled from the distance and she blew him a kiss, "i'm sorry sir! have a great day!"

"you're fucking crazy liv." jj came to sit on her lap, "okay whale, get off of me!" she tried to push him off but he just went lax in her lap so it was all dead weight to make him appear heavier. "you're literally fat! get off of me!" she groans and john b stops the boat and jj finally gets off olivia to help kiara into the boat while talking about what was in her cooler.

"you bring weed?" liv smiled towards her and she pauses, frightened. "weed?" she tapped her chin to think and then took it from her pocket. "yes! you're the best kiara carrera!" kiara sat next to her best friend and watched jj fiddle with the rolling paper but he was failing miserably. "wow you really can't do that huh?"