ten

olivia was humming a tune to herself as she made her way towards the chateau while kicking any rock that landed in her line of vision which was facing the ground

she heard jj's loud voice talking about the events that happened earlier and she was sure that kiara and pope were looking at him like they didn't actually believe him. her suspicions were answered and quite frankly correct once she stepped into the yard of john b's house.

"jj, little less dramatic please." olivia made her way towards the screen door and rolled her eyes at him, "liv you were there it literally..." her eyes wandered and she stopped listening to what he had to say when she caught john b looking at her. her smile was light but noticeable and he smiled lightly back which made her blush like one of those fanfictions about harry styles when he smirks at y/n.

jj shuffled his hair and white came from his head when she tuned back in, "that's dandruff. disgusting." kiara said what she didn't have to. "look at all that. that's paint." jj was weirdly out of breath by saying this but olivia just chuckled and shook her head, "no, jj. i think that's dead skin from your scalp." which made pope and kiara giggle. "olivia, shut up. you're the one with dandruff."

"head and shoulders." she bit back playfully, "okay you two. knock it off." kiara's mom voice came out and olivia plopped down next to her and listened while jj kept rambling. "okay so you saw the guys that shot at us right?" pope spoke up. "yeah."

"okay did you get a good description of them? anything we could bring to like a police report?" pope looked between the three of them and kiara turned towards liv. "burly." jj said. "burly?"

"yeah you know like..." he trailed off, "that's not very helpful." kie sighed, "okay, well, no, like the type of guy at my dad's garage. i mean you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers."

"yeah we know jj." "alright so i can tell you with full confidence guys... these boys... these killers...." he trailed off again to take a rip of his juul which caused olivia and kiara to roll their eyes at his actions. "they're square groupers."

"they're square groupers like narco square grouper? like pablo escobar square grouper?" pope asks with his head in his hands, "yeah man."

"you guys. not everything's a kingpin movie." pope looked back at olivia with hurt but turned back to jj, "okay so what does this square grouper look like specifically?"

"you weren't there." "and apparently you don't know what to look for!"

"dude i wasn't taking little mental polaroids the entire time man i was under duress, okay? but i can tell you... i can tell you by the way that miss lana was screaming that these guys are serious, serious hombres, man."

"what about you livvy? you see anything dipshit here didn't?" kiara turns toward her best friend again and watches her think. "all i saw was the back of just the one and he looked like someone my brother would get involved with... or wouldn't to be completely honest."