five

olivia cameron made her way over to the docks where paramedics were hauling a man in a gurney to the back of a truck

olivia cameron made her way over to the docks where paramedics were hauling a man in a gurney to the back of a truck. she also saw the pogues sat with the others and she rolled her eyes. she really did not want to see jj anymore for today and seeing him made her blood boil.

a girl named luna had greeted her and told her about what happened to the guy over there, sure she had seen luna around but she never really talked to her unless luna started the conversation because she didn't talk to really anyone outside of the group she was in.

"scooter grubbs." was what luna told her, "was caught up in the storm and i guess his boat sank, he drowned and that guy over there found him. some say he was actually murdered." the girl shrugged. "why's that?" she frowns, "cause no rational person would go out into a hurricane and think they make it out alive. someone had to have paid him to go out there."

"wait, luna. what kind of boat did he drive." the girl shrugged and pointed towards a blonde girl sitting by john b. "ask her. i think she knows." and olivia thanked the girl and nodded before walking over to the group again. "long time no see olivia." jj smirked. "shut up, i'm not talking to you." she snapped.

"check out this pic i got. dead body." she showed the five of them the gross picture of his dead body being pulled from the ice bin he was put in. "gross." olivia smiled sarcastically. "what kind of boat did he drive?"

"somehow that dirtbag copped a brand new grady-white. everyone's out looking for it." and olivia's mouth went dry. she looked to john b who exchanged the glance she gave him.

later that day, olivia went home to shower and spend time with her sisters before leaving for john b's again and ward didn't care either because of course he had worse things to worry about and he knew olivia was a good kid and didn't get into that much trouble.

olivia arrived at the chateau a little into the conversation the four of them were having and olivia walked into the screen porch. bee lining it to sit next to kiara. "this is scooter grubbs we're talking about. right? same dude that's buying individual cigarettes at the porthole. shit, one time i saw this dude begging for change in the save-a-lot parking lot because he needed gas."

"we're talking about a dirtbag marina rat who's never had more than 40 bucks in his pocket and all of the sudden he's got a grady-white. just sayin'," john b didn't even take a breath in that little rant he went on it seems like. olivia stood from her spot next to kie and started pacing now. pope also got up and walked to the dock to grab a fishing pole.

"alright so think about it pope,how does a marina rat get a grady-white?" john b asks him, olivia's light bulb went on as she played with the routledge kid's shoelaces on his dirty off white converse."prostitution!" that sounded better in her head. "square groupers bro." he nodded to olivia to signify that it was a good try. she leaned against his leg while pondering. "flying under the radar, no aerial surveillance." she adds to her previous thought and the sandy haired boy nods at her and starts to play with her short hair. "they don't do that stuff during a hurricane." he added to her statement.