fifteen

olivia's sunglasses were lifted to the crown of her head as her eyes narrowed forward towards the boat that was going to be passing HMS pogue when jj pointed it out with a whistle, "you guys see that? that's the malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wa...

olivia's sunglasses were lifted to the crown of her head as her eyes narrowed forward towards the boat that was going to be passing HMS pogue when jj pointed it out with a whistle, "you guys see that? that's the malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wakesetter. number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200K easy." he explained.

"we picked the wrong parents." pope pouted and watched the luxury boat pass slowly next to them. "hate to break it to you guys but that's topper and his girlfriend." kiara's unenthusiastic voice filled their ears but olivia understood why, topper was annoying and self centered and sure sarah was her twin sister and she loved her beyond belief but she was really no better than topper either.

the 10 eyes followed the couple and their boat strolling by ever so slowly to really rub it in the three boys' faces that their boat wasn't as neat and tidy and expensive as topper's. sarah's eyes followed olivia's with a nasty glare and she almost returned it but she decided to be the bigger person and not. no matter if she was with her friends or not, there's no reason for sarah to glare at her.

"you don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." kiara said with venom in her voice, olivia almost said something to defend her sister but just 10 seconds ago she glared a hole into olivia's forehead so olivia just chuckled.

the boat ride ended shortly and they all piled into the volkswagen after getting shirts on since the two girls were tanning on the boat.

"alright keep a look out. we're behind enemy lines." jj's voice brought olivia out of her thoughts and noticed she was at the country club she had worked at last summer with sarah. she noticed the gun in his hand and she almost smacked him upside the head but she was too far away in the back to do just that.

"yo, come on man. just put it back." and jj checked the magazine before clicking it back into place and waved it around like some toy a little boy was playing with. "you can never be too careful."

pope walked up next to him and spoke, "hey, i predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve."

"pope you've got to be a psychic cause you're totally right!" olivia jumped out and adjusted her shorts. "thank you." john b agreed with them. "i swear to god i'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, jj, put it back." kiara came from behind and next to him still in the car and her tone was stern.

the gun was taken out of his hands and thrown back into the glove box carelessly by john b and jj scolded him for putting it away and holding it the way he did.

jj finally stepped out of the vehicle and fell into step next to olivia while she carried on a conversation with kiara about the ocean and the fin ban on sharks, "so where are we going now?"

"we're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity now." jj explained and gave olivia and kiara that look. "you know you could've just asked me to invite you into my abnormally large house and use my computer right?" her lips formed a line as she then walked up to john b and took his hand. "i'm pretty sure your dad would bathe us himself in chlorine."