Fendi King and Queen

Irene sat on her chair chugging down some water. Her and Suelgi were currently busy shooting for their music video for the subunit. Her phone went off moments later pulling her out from the thoughts that plagued her mind. An unknown number. She looked towards Seulgi who was seated to her right as she furrowed her eyebrows. Hesitantly she picked up the phone. "Hello?" "Hi is this Ms Bae speaking?" "Yes who is this?" "Hi I'm the founder of fendi..." Irene's eyes widened as she sat up in her seat. "Hi." She said. She could hear the chuckle. "Ms Bae I've  been looking at some of your modelling works and I would like to offer you something from Fendi. I'm starting a new female collection and I want you to be my model." Irene's eyes widened. "I would be honoured sir." "Great. Can we meet and discuss all of it." Irene looked down at her watch and back at the shoot. "I'm currently filming a music video, I'll be done by tomorrow. Can I meet you then?" "Brilliant. I'm in Korea for a few days so I'll be in touch. Thank you irene." Irene smiled. "Thank you for the opportunity sir." With their greetings complete the two hung up, Seulgi watching her and waiting in anticipation. "Fendi just offered me a job." "Unnie that's amazing! " the younger girl said whilst hugging Irene. "Yeah I'll be discussing it over with him tomorrow." Seulgi nodded as the girls had a mini celebration before turning back to their work on hand.

The following day after trying to get some rest irene pushed the covers off her body. They had finished shooting the music video at some ridiculous time around 4AM and both girls had to make the trek back home before being able to sleep. It was 5AM by the time she reached and she was shattered. It wasn't even nine o'clock but she was awake and readying herself to meet up with one of the best fashion designers known to the industry.

She met the man at a cafe, and her smile was bright as she greeted the older man waiting until he sat back down before she did. "Ah it's a pleasure to finally get to meet you irene." "You too sir. I'm a big fan of your works." He smiled. "So regarding my offer. I want to actually sign you to be an ambassador for the Korean Fendi quarters that I'm setting up. First I want to start by having you model for the female collection and then I have a joint Male and Female shoot in mind which Jackson will be apart of considering he will be signed on as an ambassador too." Irene's eyes widened at the name. It caused her heart to skip a beat because it was the same name that had haunted her for years. They weren't together, nor were they ex's that had bad blood, they were an almost that missed it's mark due to the work they both had respectively committed too. She made sure to keep up with what he was doing and she couldn't help but feel a sense of pride. All the success he gained was due to his sole hard-work and dedication. His passion to be better was something that had drawn Irene from the very outset and it had been years since they had worked with each other. She looked back up to the older man. "I would love to sir, may I take a look at some of your designs." A massive smile broke out on his face and within hours irene and the Fendi designer had bonded over fashion. Irene made suggestions, designing some herself as she handed them over to the older who credited her for her skilled hands. And with that the deal had been sealed, alongside her fate to meet Jackson again.

Irene sat at her Fendi shoot days later, she had squeezed it into her schedule. She was currently dressed in a body con jumpsuit, her hair dead straight and lips a dark maroon. Her make up had been done deliberately bold and it emphasised her goddess like features. She moved to change into her second outfit, a halter top with the main logo on it exposing her midriff with a Fendi cardigan on top. The third outfit had her dolled up in Fendi from head to toe with a hipster vibe before she was changed into another Fendi dress that had the logo all over it. It exposed one of her shoulders and she was given Jewellery to complete the look, the next dress she was slipped into was plain black with the Fendi written around the boarder of the neck and the cuffs of the sleeves. The last outfit was one that she had helped design. Her makeup was redone in a more subtle form and her hair was curled slightly. She slipped into the white floor length dress, the lace material stitched with the Fendi design. With her final pose the shoot was finished and the pictures once edited were released as she sat sipping on some wine enjoying a meal with a new found mentor and friend. "Jackson's currently in China for some work on idol producer, he said as soon as he gets back we can work on something, I'll get you guys to sign the ambassador contract together when he returns." Irene smiled with a nod before bidding a farewell and returning home after such another long day.