100 ways Austin Hull

(⚠️⚠️MATURE THEMES AHEAD⚠️⚠️)

I've been sitting here
Sipping on the clear
Tequila poured over ice

Jackson had been sitting at the bar for hours. He had lost track of time. He no longer knew the hour of the day, neither did he care. He had been so stressed with work. Everything he had been working on for Got7 had been rejected by their owner and god did it annoy him. He wasn't a rookie. He was CEO of his own business, he had his own label and made his name from nothing into something. Yet here he was still being treated like a child by a man who couldn't even promote them properly, but when he needed saving he expected the seven boys to drop everything and coming running to save the day. He sighed, sipping on the Tequila shot. It was bitter. Quite like his feelings tonight.

I see you there

Jackson had heard an uproar from the bartenders and he knew another celebrity had probably arrived. It was a secret bar, away from all the fans, a place where such idols could come and drown their sorrows in peace. He sighed slightly, allowing his head to fall back as he downed the remainder of the shot. And when he turned, he was taken back. There stood Irene Bae. The goddess of beauty. Korea's it girl.

In that dress you wear
Goddamn, you looking so fine

She looked stunning. In a tight black body con dress that had spaghetti straps holding it up. She had always been a visual to everyone. She was Bae beauty and the reputation travelled to all companies including JYP. He watched as her hips swayed slightly, and he felt his mouth go dry. She looked fine. The attraction he had tried to ignore that night they MCed together rushing back to flood his veins.

I'm in my feels
And you in your heels

Jackson could feel almost everything one hundred times more, as if suddenly it had been amplified in her presence. She strutted over to the bar, her aura intimidating and oozing confidence, yet there was something else there tonight. The same stress he was experiencing was reflected in her eyes. She didn't pay attention to the stares she was getting, she didn't care and Jackson could tell that from the rigid stance. She was looking for an escape. Just like he was.

And you got me losing my mind
You got me wasting my time

With the sudden rush of memories he sat in his seat. He knew he should have probably left. That the boys would be getting worried but he couldn't care less. His rationality about what could happen with him being caught near her left his mind ages ago. He couldn't give a shit, because right now all that mattered was her and him. And he would make this night worth it for them both.

But girl, you're catching my eye

Her eyes had sauntered up into his, and he could tell she was taken back slightly. The surprise was evident in her eyes. And yet her eyes refused to drop from his. The feelings they had both tried to bury for the sake of work and their reputation were beginning to over power, and it wasn't even the start of the night. She walked up to the bar, sitting a seat away from him. Not too far but not to close either. He heard her order a tequila sunrise and he couldn't help but smile. Their eyes constantly colliding as they greeted each other in acknowledgement.