31-Ceraunophilia

*liking thunder and lightning and finding them intensely beautiful*

*Take a look at the picture above. I'm done.😏*
________________________

"Pizza..." Tae ran towards the door.

"Tae you are forgetting the money... This guy, always makes me work." Kook shook his head and walked away to get his wallet.

"Are they always like this?" I asked Jimin.

"Like what?" He raised an eyebrow, a small smile tugging at corner of his lips. He knew what I meant.

"Like kids. You guys are nearly thirty. It's good to see the child in you alive." I smiled.

"Says another child." He laughed, pinching my nose.

"I am way more mature than you Mr. Jimin." I frowned.

"Uh huh? Say that to the wall. I will always see you as my child." He rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me. I patted his back with one hand, ran my fingers through his hair with the other.

"You are literally being a kid right now and you have the guts to call me your child? " I asked, my voice laced with mirth.

"I am just being a clingy boyfriend." He looked up at my eyes and pouted. "Why, you don't like it?"

( I can't believe I found a picture so accurate 😂😂)

He was so damn cute. How could anyone say no? This guy would win a conversation, no matter what it was. I grinned at him and kissed his pouting lips.

"I do. Way too much. Too much. Too much. Too much." I peppered his face with kisses until he shied away from me.

"You guys, stop flirting. Food's here." The boys came into the lounge and placed the sizzling hot food on the table in front of the couch.

We dug into the food. After bickering about who gets to have the last slice and several small fights, we all lazed on the couch, all of us lying down, too full to talk.

A sudden noise scared us all to death, followed by a blinding light and another bone chilling noise. Lightning and thunder.

We all looked out the window to see the sky being torn apart by streaks of lightning making their way towards earth. It looked beautiful.

There was a huge glass door leading to the balcony, letting us see the sky outside. I tried to get up from my seat to get a closer look, when Jimin pulled me back with a confused look on his face.

I pulled him up with me. He opened his mouth to speak but I placed my finger on his lips and entwined my fingers with his, taking him towards the balcony.

It wasn't raining yet. But the sky lit up at random places followed by the ear splitting sound of thunder. It looked like the sky was swinging a luminescent sword throughout the canvas of the sky. Nature was truly God's gift.